• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

I visit this thread every couple of weeks and then get reminded why I usually stay away.

DJUX.gif

Getting mixed messages here.
Oh shut up, you know what I mean :goog_rofl:
It's silly to see old middle aged men stigmatizing anime just because they suffer from a typical age gap syndrome.

It's like someone calling someone out for watching The Powerpuff Girls even though they're in their 20's-30's.

If you're in your 40's, you should be watching shit like The Sopranos or The Wire.

They don't make those shows any more, Powderpuff Girls it is.

tenor.gif
Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd n' Eddy.....classic.

Regarding the Sopranos, I honestly think it transcended the Mafioso Genre by delving deep into philosophy, existential, and metaphysical themes that even the Godfather wouldn't have dared to venture in.

Regarding the Wire......inimitable.

Mochilador

Does anyone know what happened to Mama Robotnik? That user used to make such good threads like this one:

Last edited:

O-N-E

And lol, that's without even counting all the shit that was teleported here.

tenor.gif

I'd be fine if mods vanished you to that thread. It's where you belong.

O-N-E

You're late to that realization.

image.png

Your senseless random shit that you spew won't bowl me over.

I do have shit to do though, so if you want to continue vomiting garbage, I'll happily rebuff it when I come back.

Or you can choose to stop being a loser.

What We Do In The Shadows is a great show.

Last Action Hero is a cool ass movie, you can't go wrong if Shane Black was writing your film. I loved it as a kid, just surprised how well it holds up.

Gaming just being Cyberpunk land is getting tiresome, enjoying the game, though.

nush

Too good not to bring to a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom