• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Hard to banter with all the retarded non-sequitur cartoons slowburger keeps spamming

He treats this thread like his spank bank memory hole.

Piwd4s3.jpg

Pic unrelated I just like it and would like to masturbate to it later.

Carna

Banned
Anyone else in here didn't put alot of stuff on their Christmas list? I only put the Urusei Yatsura second movie, and Sonic themed cloths on my list, I texted my mom I just wanted two cheap games, to ensure that her and my niece didn't leave GameStop empty-handed.

I didn't even bother putting PS5 or the new Xbox on my list, because I'm just not interested in those at the moment, or I didn't want them to her to pay for something like those at a high price.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
I once had a dream that I was 1000s of miles tall and was hovering just outside of Earth. I was thinking this was so cool and everyone on Earth must be freaking out. I took my finger and poked the Gulf Of Mexico and then suddenly I got superman vision of massive tidal waves destroying the coast and the US sending out war planes to launch missiles at my finger. I pulled my hand back quickly and thought, oh man I am going to get in so much trouble for this!

Last edited:

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
Where are the patch notes? Or is it just more stability?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
thanks for the patch!

nice, i noticed that ignored threads are now just showing "ignored thread" instead of the thread name. i know, silly, but it's nice.

also i like the new preview button a lot. the whole RTE seems much more stable than it used to be.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned

This thread won't load for me right now, everything else on the site will though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom