• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
2vWLYUf.gif
Zzz

Jtibh

Banned
EviLore EviLore explain to me how this @Tschumi guy who harassed me about stuff from 7 months ago, and got a warning from the mods, who once again came at me in a ban thread gets a round of applause?

Maybe i am out of touch with the forum reality but in my world fair is fair.

I accept the ban but he should get the same.

I didnt start anything, he did, not pointing fingers, not making excuses, but fair is fair.

Jtibh

Banned
He didn’t start posting bank statements in the ban justice thread.
You think the ban thread is a place to do personal attacks?
What bank statement? Its a check? Not a bank statement.

And i posted it to make a point i am not making stuff up.

Tschumi

Did i have to get dragged in to the clubhouse? Yeah O-N-E O-N-E don't like you either.

I have concluded my point about Jtibh's posts, if he wants to keep it going here that's up to him, but keep your circle jerk free of links to me~ go to town boys, but "be less crazy" and do it without me.. I'm sure you've got over half a decade of practice dropping savage gifs about people you don't like

Edit: again for the record, your june post was quoted by someone else on the ban review thread, i read it and reacted to it. It was wrong in June, too, i live in Japan where even partial lockdowns have worked very well. Melbourne had what must have been one of the longest lockdowns in the world and it was only lifted when they had multiple days of zero new infections.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jtibh

Banned
Don't know what this recent incident is about, but I don't like @Tschumi .

His posting style is repulsive and making assumptions is his bread and butter.
This guy is hunting me since he found a post of me from jun 2020.

Then he comes into the ban thread...to come at me again.

But somehow thats perfectly fine.

And i agree. This guy is disgusting

Jtibh said:
Canada.

Lockdowns dont make a difference. At all. They made no difference anywhere.
You're the king of saying total bs and relying on innuendo to stay in a conversation lol, once again this statement is demonstrably totally wrong, but you expect us to listen to you because of your troll'y avatar and personal attacks. Yours is a weak forum-fu man. "Learn your place" and get better at posting lol

For the record, "learn your place" is a reference to something he told me elsewhere the other day, hence the quote marks

Jtibh

Banned
Did i have to get dragged in to the clubhouse? Yeah O-N-E O-N-E don't like you either.

I have concluded my point about Jtibh's posts, if he wants to keep it going here that's up to him, but keep your circle jerk free of links to me~ go to town boys, but "be less crazy" and do it without me.. I'm sure you've got over half a decade of practice dropping savage gifs about people you don't like
What point did you conclude?

That you tell me i know shit when i say lockdowns dont work in canada though again in case you missed it my wife works at western canadas largest hospital for 15 years ,means i have firat hand infomation about the situation in the hospital ?

Was your point about me that i mame this up too?

Draging you into a circle jerk yet you were the only one going after people like me?

I didnt even know who the fuck you are noir did i ever hear from you till you attacked me out of the blue for a post from 7 months ago.
And i am here a lot longer than you.

You dragged yourself into this , no one asked.

But hey based on what went down dumb always wins.
And me who posts a CHECK not a bankstatement peeps gets banned from the ban thread.

Dude all i hear no one likes you. And no one likes me either but again i try to know my place unlike you

Listen.
Whats done is done.

Lets move one. Lets go our separate ways. At least lets give eachother that much respect.

Good luck

Tschumi

Listen.
Whats done is done.

Lets move one. Lets go our separate ways. At least lets give eachother that much respect.

Good luck
I'll happily drink to that, though I've got a pocket troll who never lets me off the hook, let's exchange opinions about games some time <3

nush

What point did you conclude?

That you tell me i know shit when i say lockdowns dont work in canada though again in case you missed it my wife works at western canadas largest hospital for 15 years ,means i have firat hand infomation about the situation in the hospital ?

Was your point about me that i mame this up too?

Draging you into a circle jerk yet you were the only one going after people like me?

I didnt even know who the fuck you are noir did i ever hear from you till you attacked me out of the blue for a post from 7 months ago.
And i am here a lot longer than you.

You dragged yourself into this , no one asked.

But hey based on what went down dumb always wins.
And me who posts a CHECK not a bankstatement peeps gets banned from the ban thread.

Dude all i hear no one likes you. And no one likes me either but again i try to know my place unlike you

Listen.
Whats done is done.

Good luck
9OXpVPJ.gif

bronk

Banned
My lil bro got the mind virus. I said something he didn't agree with and he wrote me off. I'm more of a fuck everyone type person. I wasnt on his team or went with what he agreed with and he's done with me now. It was about random banter in our friend group. His wife is INSANELY woke. It really affected him over time . I can tell our insensitive jokes were starting to bother him. With everything going on this disagreement was enough for him. I thought id never see it first hand but these wokes really will disown family for their so called "ideals" it's such a bummer. I dont even like politics or talk about them. He wrote me some messed up stuff. Old me would have torn him to shreds but i think im just tired of all the hate in the world. He was never ever this way. To see him slowly turned really made me sad. Im super torn up.

Vent over. Thanks guys.

Papa

Banned
My lil bro got the mind virus. I said something he didn't agree with and he wrote me off. I'm more of a fuck everyone type person. I wasnt on his team or went with what he agreed with and he's done with me now. It was about random banter in our friend group. His wife is INSANELY woke. It really affected him over time . I can tell our insensitive jokes were starting to bother him. With everything going on this disagreement was enough for him. I thought id never see it first hand but these wokes really will disown family for their so called "ideals" it's such a bummer. I dont even like politics or talk about them. He wrote me some messed up stuff. Old me would have torn him to shreds but i think im just tired of all the hate in the world. He was never ever this way. To see him slowly turned really made me sad. Im super torn up.

Vent over. Thanks guys.

That's why the men have to wear the pants. We're intrinsically less controlled by our emotions. There are fewer things on this planet sadder than a man who let his woman wear the pants.

bronk

Banned
That's why the men have to wear the pants. We're intrinsically less controlled by our emotions. There are fewer things on this planet sadder than a man who let his woman wear the pants.
I agree completely. She's smart, well educated and my brother not so much. I'm sure she could convince him of anything. I even felt like message i got was written by her. Seeing my bro in this way sucks. There is nothing anyone can do when a woman takes hold of someone's manhood.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I agree completely. She's smart, well educated and my brother not so much. I'm sure she could convince him of anything. I even felt like message i got was written by her. Seeing my bro in this way sucks. There is nothing anyone can do when a woman takes hold of someone's manhood.
RryP2Sc.png

ywn be this hot why even live I mean look at his JAW
Can't find his tweet now but he didn't encourage violence at all, just talked about the poor woman who got shot for no reason today.
That thread was all over the place, even for poligaf standards. I could have sworn Kojimbo was dancing on a womans grave or something. Who hurt you Kojimbo?

Papa

Banned
Can't find his tweet now but he didn't encourage violence at all, just talked about the poor woman who got shot for no reason today.

I’ve seen the video. She was the first one climbing through a window while they were storming the building. I wouldn’t say it was necessarily a valid reason to shoot her, but I wouldn’t say “no reason”.

I’ve seen the video. She was the first one climbing through a window while they were storming the building. I wouldn’t say it was necessarily a valid reason to shoot her, but I wouldn’t say “no reason”.

Definitely not in agreement with shooting people for getting through a window, especially when moments later we got images/video of people right in the House chamber without anyone trying to stop them.
kg3c9hG.jpg

No, you were just stating the obvious which is why I said that. You are far too grounded to be Kojimbo. You also like cyberpunk. Btw we are ALL alts of Bootyful.

I love Cyberpunk, in contention for my GOTG which might say more about the Gen than the game since it needs a lot of work, by the time it has massive Witcher 3 sized DLCs and all bugs are fixed I'll look less like crazy person for loving it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom