• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
PvzDZVi.png

illdistortthismotherfuckerallday.jpg

Saber

used to play chip n dale a bunch with my brother, i swear that game was a precursor to griefing before griefing was griefing

I played this game with brother when we were very little. But we ending forgetting about this game because we didn't have a NES at time(it was from my older brother cousin) and neither our parents could buy one for us. Years later they presented us with Master System and we basically fall in love with it.

bronk

Banned
So nymphae got banned. What if meta gaf went with him? Where would I go? Virgin gaf? I would feel entirely uncomfortable with all the fuckin I do. Random thought.

Im also drinking a hemp infused cotton candy energy drink and its bomb.
THE BOMB.
k738Aez.jpg

He's just temp banned, these guys need to calm down with going at the boss like this I think. Not that we can't question mod decisions including even e-daddy's but inventing a conspiracy theory to help alleviate the butt-hurt over a simple thread ban to the point you get yourself temp banned from the whole forum just doesn't seem incredibly smart. Even I know "hey, sorry your family is in dire straits but COVID isn't that bad, your family is just an anecdote" is bad taste, maybe not to some random Reeeturner or something but to established members? C'mon. That said can you guys switch sides to SONY PONY my whole family has come down with XBOXitis.

bronk

Banned
He's just temp banned, these guys need to calm down with going at the boss like this I think. Not that we can't question mod decisions including even e-daddy's but inventing a conspiracy theory to help alleviate the butt-hurt over a simple thread ban to the point you get yourself temp banned from the whole forum just doesn't seem incredibly smart. Even I know "hey, sorry your family is in dire straits but COVID isn't that bad, your family is just an anecdote" is bad taste, maybe not to some random Reeeturner or something but to established members? C'mon. That said can you guys switch sides to SONY PONY my whole family has come down with XBOXitis.
You can question anyone and anything to your hearts content. Just expect pushback depending on where and how you choose to do it. Also he seemed a lil more agitated as of late, to be honest everyone has. Just find a like minded individual in real life and fight them. Relieve the agitation and come back to gaf and nerd out. Im jk sort of but yea people are tilted and I dont blame em. Unless someone is banned from the site entirely do they really need any defending? People can stand up for themselves. Lots of people been getting worked up online and im over here still being annoying unaffected, idk. To each their own.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Dear Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat

Yesterday was quite eventful! I started a new renovation project. I demoed a bathroom. Stripped it down to lumber and concrete. Managed to finish and clean up fairly quickly. Which allowed me to go home and sit down to dinner with my family. The kids made a snow fort. Unfortunately, I came home too late to play with them. After work I will go back and finish the walls and flooring. Hopefully I manage my time well. I really want to enjoy winter with the kids. We don't have enough time, so with what little we have, we must live and love.

All the best, Richard.

Dear Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat

Yesterday was quite eventful! I started a new renovation project. I demoed a bathroom. Stripped it down to lumber and concrete. Managed to finish and clean up fairly quickly. Which allowed me to go home and sit down to dinner with my family. The kids made a snow fort. Unfortunately, I came home too late to play with them. After work I will go back and finish the walls and flooring. Hopefully I manage my time well. I really want to enjoy winter with the kids. We don't have enough time, so with what little we have, we must live and love.

All the best, Richard.
Dear Richard Packer Richard Packer ,

You appear to have confused me with someone who gives a shit.

Disinterestedly yours,

S. Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom