• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
What's good today gaf? I had a nice workout this morning. You?
I learned a new word today and used it twice already: pillow fucker!

Oh and there's even a gif for that.
big mouth jay GIF by NETFLIX

Awesome, eh?

Ionian

Cover on. I'm not a degenerate
Edit: removed weird link, no idea what that was. I was looking up news and must of had it saved in the clipboard.
I learned a new word today and used it twice already: pillow fucker!

Oh and there's even a gif for that.
big mouth jay GIF by NETFLIX

Awesome, eh?

Oh Jesus still trying to find out but the pillow refuses to kiss me. No romance! Maybe I'll draw a face on it like the gif.

Gonna have to hide it from the missus though, will be my secret fuck-pillow.

(I feel so dirty typing that)

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Oh Jesus still trying to find out but the pillow refuses to kiss me. No romance! Maybe I'll draw a face on it like the gif.

Gonna have to hide it from the missus though, will be my secret fuck-pillow.

(I feel so dirty typing that)
Ok, how many pints did you have? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

BigBooper

Anyone know anything about Star Trek Deep Space Nine Complete Series dvd availability? It isn't listed in stock on any major retailer that I've seen. You can buy the individual seasons at a huge price, or import on Amazon from a UK store for a markup.

I'm thinking about importing it, because I'm afraid it might be going exclusively to streaming, but I can't find any news about the dvd release. Gonna be a sad day when this stuff isn't available physically.

nush

Well damn. Looks like they have a history of it. It’s the first time I noticed it today.

He was an astroturfer trying to keep an account looking like it was actually active.

Peggies

Gold Member
The petulant few ruined it for the rest of us in a vain and selfish cry for attention. Press F to pay respects. I'd like him back, but it be what it may.
I wasn't too much around in politics so I didn't know him too well but I'm sorry for your loss :messenger_pensive:. It's so sad how it went all to shit and everyone in here's upset and Evilore is angry with us. I hope it'll get back to normal.

And I miss Tesseract Tesseract and teezzy teezzy . They're not banned though. Just meanies.
Come Back Reaction GIF by HBO Max

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I prefer Midnight Club II.

No doubt. The character intros were great in that game. I would say I like them both equally, although Dub Edition had a bit more to do I feel. Especially customisation wise.

No doubt. The character intros were great in that game. I would say I like them both equally, although Dub Edition had a bit more to do I feel. Especially customisation wise.

Yeah, you could actually customize your vehicle in Dub Edition instead of just changing the car color. But Midnight Club II had the better atmosphere and its cutscenes focused on the racers instead of your mechanic. I did like Dub Edition Remix though since you could race in Tokyo again.

Ionian

Yeah but I pleaded his case and EviLore EviLore reduced his ban to 1 month but I see that it's back to permanent so I was wondering what happened.

People started causing hassle despite bans being overturned so they were reinstated. EL said 'no more second chances'.

Hence the ERA and ban thread being shut and more troublemakers getting banned.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

People started causing hassle despite bans being overturned so they were reinstated. EL said 'no more second chances'.

Hence the ERA and ban thread being shut and more troublemakers getting banned.
Ah okay. I didn't really follow the thread, I didn't realize it was closed. I really only went to bat for Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat because he was a longtime poster who I always thought made pertinent posts to the threads he participated in and like me, he survived the "asylum" era (pun intended). I also genuinely believed that he wasn't condoning the capitol attack with the post that got him banned. I didn't stick my neck out for anybody else (even though there were definitely some posters that I enjoyed) because the new rules were clear and they chose to break them, there was no defending them.

Ionian

Ah okay. I didn't really follow the thread, I didn't realize it was closed. I really only went to bat for Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat because he was a longtime poster who I always thought made pertinent posts to the threads he participated in and like me, he survived the "asylum" era (pun intended). I also genuinely believed that he wasn't condoning the capitol attack with the post that got him banned. I didn't stick my neck out for anybody else (even though there were definitely some posters that I enjoyed) because the new rules were clear and they chose to break them, there was no defending them.

Never really noticed him, think he was more of a politics thread dude and I tend not to bother reading that. Recognise his avatar though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom