• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's WWE legend Triple H, you silly goose.

tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

Kagey K

Banned
Hey pillow fuckers, I’m on a perm warning, but I’m going to call you all pillowfuckers and get a one month ban instead.

How does this make sense?

Guilty_AI

Funniest thing about Taysan was his selfies in the thread here. He had the mustache of a 13-year old boy and was proud enough to post it.

Looked like he glued pubic hair to his face.

Hopefully he manages a beard in his lifetime.
beards are overrated honestly, just makes eating and drinking mildly disgusting actions

Ionian

beards are overrated honestly, just makes eating and drinking mildly disgusting actions

If you can't eat or drink with a beard, you're not allowed have one. They're meant for adults. ZZ-Top is not normal but they get women in Vegas with long legs so mileage shall vary.

Ionian

the moderation is inconsistent, but at least they're trying and gave us a chance at appealing bans for a while

Pillowfuckers? Weird way to ask for a ban, I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh. Sounds like someone who hadn't yet hit puberty.

Now I'm curious about how to fuck a pillow.

EDIT: quoted the wrong person, meant this. Sorry dude!

LPLQ8fu.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom