• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
That D.Final guy really had nothing at all to say ever lol. Why join a discussion board if you don't want to say more than two words ever? He must have been some sort of bored troll.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Have a good week GAF!

monday fail GIF
af4f2110379de03f43ead4aea1ca5297.gif

Upgraded you to Member.

Thank you! I posted it!

Ionian

How TF am I supposed to know that?
I'd say people getting too heated (I include myself in that).

Was probably for the best, hopefully some posters at least looked into the subject topic further and learned something instead of just saying 'retard.'

A shame it was locked but did seem like it was going off-the-rails.

(I did wonder myself but with no bans with reasons as to why, I'm simply guessing it was only going to get worse so was pre emptive of that happening).

Last edited:

BigBooper

I’ll tell ya what’s over rated. The cuteness of puppies. They aren’t so cute when they shit 3x in your apartment in one day, after after a of walks, including one shit that he stepped in and walked all over the apartment.

It’s a good thing I don’t have carpets.
Preach. People saying look at the cute doggy snuggling in my bed. I'm thinking they smell like death and like rolling around in dog shit.

What is a ‘gold member’ and what advantages do they have?

Thanks.
It basically means Subscriber, a way to show your support to the site for the price of a sub sandwich ($5). The NeoGAF logo changes to a fancy gold and you get to see new posts at the bottom of threads show up in real-time instead of refreshing the page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom