• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilty_AI

i ate too many pancakes yesterday and now I am suffering.

please send help.
3DF_800.jpg

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I might change my name to just Sidney eventually. Assuming that isn't taken.

Any objections?

dog smile GIF

There seems to be two username options in my account settings. Does anyone know which one I pick? I'm assuming the first one. I might feel naked without the Prescott, so going to think about it first.

Peggies

Gold Member
I might change my name to just Sidney eventually. Assuming that isn't taken.

Any objections?

dog smile GIF

There seems to be two username options in my account settings. Does anyone know which one I pick? I'm assuming the first one. I might feel naked without the Prescott, so going to think about it first.
I like it with Prescott. It's iconic.
Btw, is your current avatar from "The Craft"?

Carna

Banned
The same people who outraged "Cuties" hypocritically probably defend sex scenes in films,

Wait until they hear about "the third wife"

Guilty_AI

The same people who outraged "Cuties" hypocritically probably defend sex scenes in films,

Wait until they hear about "the third wife"
The outrage wasn't over the presence of sexual scenes, it was over the use of child actresses in them.
Seems "The third wife" had the same controversy surrounding it, and even had children protective services come along into the fray. It also got pulled out from movie theaters.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Anyone here deal with insomnia? Mine has got really bad the past month. I used to be asleep by 12am, which isn't perfect but was at least okay. It's usually 2-3am now, sometimes 4am.

I do from time to time but it’s mostly driven by anxiety which tends to peak right around bed time.

Exercise, no naps, no caffeine, and the very, very occasional small dose of Xanax is what gets me through it. I don’t recommend anything much harder than that unless your ability to fall asleep is more physically impaired instead of psychologically like mine.

BigBooper

Anyone here deal with insomnia? Mine has got really bad the past month. I used to be asleep by 12am, which isn't perfect but was at least okay. It's usually 2-3am now, sometimes 4am.

Occasionally, but it always had a known cause. Magnesium and 1mg melatonin work great on me. I'm sure you must had tried melatonin, but try a low dose if you haven't yet. 3-10mg had the opposite effect on me often, making it hard for me to sleep, where 1mg worked much better more consistently. I've seen and talked to a few people who had the same experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom