• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

sasuke-blunt.jpg

Brute

It basically means Subscriber, a way to show your support to the site for the price of a sub sandwich ($5). The NeoGAF logo changes to a fancy gold and you get to see new posts at the bottom of threads show up in real-time instead of refreshing the page.
Thanks.

Hey GAF. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm feeling sad because I found out some of my favorite members here have either left or stopped posting. Some being MHK, Arcadia, etc. There were some others too who would regularly engage with my threads. I guess I took them for granted and only now found out they were gone. No wonder it doesn't feel the same making threads on GAF, if I really wanted to I probably could still make good threads to engage the community here but it doesn't feel the same without a core clique of people to share that experience with. I'm just venting out my feelings on this topic, not gonna leave or anything like that.

PhoenixTank

Hey GAF. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm feeling sad because I found out some of my favorite members here have either left or stopped posting. Some being MHK, Arcadia, etc. There were some others too who would regularly engage with my threads. I guess I took them for granted and only now found out they were gone. No wonder it doesn't feel the same making threads on GAF, if I really wanted to I probably could still make good threads to engage the community here but it doesn't feel the same without a core clique of people to share that experience with. I'm just venting out my feelings on this topic, not gonna leave or anything like that.
Become your own new favourite member/be the change you wish to see.

nush

When a big tree falls in a forest the sunlight can reach the ground allowing the other plants below it a chance to grow and fill that space that was previously shaded by the big tree. I'm not going to name mebers, but that's already happening.

This is the right place. I'm glad to see you continue posting. I'll admit I don't always read your threads because often I forget to check my news feed. I'm sad to see some members have left but more importantly there are still others, especially new and less active members, who give interesting, insightful replies in threads. I am a little disappointed that the Introduce Yourself sticky in Off-Topic has slowed down in replies but I think it will pick up soon enough. I would imagine the Summer Games Fest will bring back some of the user activity.

Last edited:

BigBooper

Anyone ever take some sharp cheddar and melt it in with some milk chocolate chips. Swirl it around a little. Spoon it in teaspoon size drops onto some waxed paper. Kiss your fingertips voila.

Eat it on a saltine for maximum enjoyment.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

When a big tree falls in a forest the sunlight can reach the ground allowing the other plants below it a chance to grow and fill that space that was previously shaded by the big tree. I'm not going to name mebers, but that's already happening.
What grows back in its place isn't always as good though.

Peggies

Gold Member
I know what you mean. Seems different in here. But we're gonna get through this and create something new and fun and beautiful.
blackjack hookers GIF

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Anyone ever take some sharp cheddar and melt it in with some milk chocolate chips. Swirl it around a little. Spoon it in teaspoon size drops onto some waxed paper. Kiss your fingertips voila.

Eat it on a saltine for maximum enjoyment.

Sweet and savory is a great combo but my favorite rendition of that is simpler and better: take one juicy and sweet pear and some savory and creamy cheese, cut in slices and have a go.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I've had some quite serious personal stuff come up. It's been fun, but I need to get away from distractions like GAF and focus on real life. I sometimes forget what is important.

EviLore EviLore If you could close my account, I'd appreciate it.

Take care, guys. Thanks for being cool, just too much baggage for a forum.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I've had some quite serious personal stuff come up. It's been fun, but I need to get away from distractions like GAF and focus on real life. I sometimes forget what is important.

I hope you come back when things return to normal. I've enjoyed with interactions with you! :messenger_heart:

Boss Mog

You are calling perfection indecency
a4b3bf2a618134241623d5bbef9a9809.gif

I get that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I feel like if Jihyo didn't have big boobs she wouldn't be on many people's radars. She's gotten prettier since debut thankfully because honestly she looked bad in the "Like Ooh Ahh" music video. But honestly Twice as a whole isn't that pretty (in kpop terms), I wouldn't rank them in a top 10 list of the prettiest girl groups. Sana is the only stand-out for me because she has the rare combo of being cute and sexy at the same time, plus she has a funny and playful nature that I find attractive. Oh and I definitely believe nush nush because I dated two Korean girls in college and they were both hotter than Jihyo.

Boss Mog

Damn, 1200+ posts in a month, yeah I can see why that user thought GAF was interfering with their real life.

nush

Take some time out, you're a good poster. I hope you come back when you're feeling right.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
I get that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I feel like if Jihyo didn't have big boobs she wouldn't be on many people's radars. She's gotten prettier since debut thankfully because honestly she looked bad in the "Like Ooh Ahh" music video. But honestly Twice as a whole isn't that pretty (in kpop terms), I wouldn't rank them in a top 10 list of the prettiest girl groups. Sana is the only stand-out for me because she has the rare combo of being cute and sexy at the same time, plus she has a funny and playful nature that I find attractive. Oh and I definitely believe nush nush because I dated two Korean girls in college and they were both hotter than Jihyo.
I never really cared about prettiest K-Pop groups, otherwise I would be posting Red Velvet, Iz*One or Girls Day, and I know they are popular for those reasons. I am aware that Jihyo was originally called "fat" before debuting for TWICE for not matching the Korean beauty standard. I don't have problem why you like Sana, but I this is my favorite Twice member.
giphy.gif

Honestly I like listening to TWICE. I also like is GFriend and sometimes Apink, who are not that popular I guess. Also AKMU, but they are not even K-Pop. To each their own.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

I hope to see you back someday. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom