• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheContact

I've had some quite serious personal stuff come up. It's been fun, but I need to get away from distractions like GAF and focus on real life. I sometimes forget what is important.

@EviLore If you could close my account, I'd appreciate it.

Take care, guys. Thanks for being cool, just too much baggage for a forum.

good luck! when things get better and you want to return, i'm sure EL would open your account back up

It may not be exactly what you mean, but this quote was a part of the problem. I'm sorry they left too, but "cliques" often get too big for their britches.
You'd think they (the clique) left that rubbish in High School where it belonged.

I was in one during High School but it was one of those threatening cliques where if you wanted to leave, they would do bad things to you physically, emotionally and mentally, which is why I absolutely hate cliques with a passion, plus you are not an individual in them, they just parrot each others views and hobbies.

Good to see the guy stick around as GAF evolves and changes all the time.

I've had some quite serious personal stuff come up. It's been fun, but I need to get away from distractions like GAF and focus on real life. I sometimes forget what is important.

Sorry to see you go as you seemed to change GAF for the better as soon as the Transition happened.

Good Luck and you better survive the next Scream movie!

Peggies

Gold Member
Guys, I learned another funny word in here and it's "gummer". Thank you Kev Kev Kev Kev !

So I'm gonna use both my new words in a sentence. How about: "You can keep your gummer, you old hag cause I'm no goddamn pillowfucker!"?

Happy Will Smith GIF by 1LIVE

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I like to stay out of message board/social media drama. Always have. Been posting on message boards since the 90s and always felt I have enough drama in my own life, I really don't want to be involved in other people's drama. Sucks to see people go though.

"Life goes on. It always does. Until it doesn't."

truer words, rather focus on content and assets or keep to established communities and conversations

mud and blood is where the signal is maintained, everything else is noise

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damn, 1200+ posts in a month, yeah I can see why that user thought GAF was interfering with their real life.

Won't judge how people spend their time but if there's an amount that's "too much posting" it's probably somewhere less than 1200 in a month. 10 per day can feel like a decent amount with some thought put in. 40 per day is just a whole lot.

BigBooper

Won't judge how people spend their time but if there's an amount that's "too much posting" it's probably somewhere less than 1200 in a month. 10 per day can feel like a decent amount with some thought put in. 40 per day is just a whole lot.
I thought I'd been posting a lot more lately, but I looked and it's only around 10 a day.

Carna

Banned
The seller of that computer mentioned from a while ago, is giving me a refund. Because he told me the hard drives of the gaming pcs he built were made for security equipment (I think.....?)

Guess I have to go to a best buy and find a gaming PC there.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy

Have a good one, Sidney.

Man, its just a few months that i have been back, but GAF is definitely a different place to be right now. Or i am just getting old. Most likely the latter.

Tesseract

Banned
>mfw I wasn't obliterated.

tenor.gif
it's a staging thing, i keep everyone listed and archived then purged after some time when going dark to work

i do the same thing with a lot of my bookmarks, notes, ideas and sometimes even code since most cases if you cannot express something simply, you probably don't understand it (enough)

signal entropy and compression goes a long way to keeping me relatively sane and drama free, minus the part where people take ghosting personally

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom