• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheContact

TheContact TheContact Where's Dragon Quest update?

I just got to the town where everyone speaks in haikus. It’s going to take me forever to get through this game bc 1) I love to grind and 2) I only have time to play for a bit every night before I fall asleep. I’ll be sure to do a more comprehensive job of updates going forward tho, I’ve been taking some screenshots of cool things I’ve seen here and there

I'm a fan of that format too. We'll continue to explore different sets of options for the themes.

I understand you, and your staff, have various other more important priorities to monitor and maintain, but it would be neat if it works out.

Just a supplement to my prior post: while I used NeoGAF circa 2011 as a reference I was mostly thinking back even futher. Something in the line of 2006. Real old school. Regardless, I appreciate you're taking it into consideration.

Peggies

Gold Member
I don't know guys, but this week feels kind of shitty (even shittier than normal). I'm usually a paragon of pure joy and positive energy, for fuck's sake but I'm tired of the Pandemic, the stupid bitch, with its stupid lockdowns and people being assholes. And there's still no PS5 in sight and I can't play AC Valhalla. Not even drinking and smoking do their job anymore.

Sad Cry GIF by Ananya Panday

Please say something nice, GAF!

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I don't know guys, but this week feels kind of shitty (even shittier than normal). I'm usually a paragon of pure joy and positive energy, for fuck's sake but I'm tired of the Pandemic, the stupid bitch, with its stupid lockdowns and people being assholes. And there's still no PS5 in sight and I can't play AC Valhalla. Not even drinking and smoking do their job anymore.

The vitamin levels in your bloodstream are of optimal levels, and this gives me hope for the future of the planet. With our powers combined, I am He Man.

Guilty_AI

just bath in the sun for a bit for vitamin d

also, play something else instead of Valhalla... like Valheim... the name's similar so the game must also be.

Peggies

Gold Member
just bath in the sun for a bit for vitamin d

also, play something else instead of Valhalla... like Valheim... the name's similar so the game must also be.
Thanks, man but I'm not so sure. Feels different somehow.

8gmBTxJ.jpg
Valhalla
1wFdUL7.jpg
Valheim

Also sunbaths are a no no for me. I get my D synthetically though.

Edit: Oh Shit, VITAMIN D.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
I listen to rap all day while I'm working. I think it's the kind like 15 year olds listen to. Post Malone, 69, Drake, etc. All day for hours and hours.

Just thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom