• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brap’s post is strategically done. The “clique” doesn’t just want to stop posting at neogaf, they want to wreck is to the greatest extent they can so other people can’t enjoy it. This is for the express purpose of getting back at evilore for what they see as being treated unfairly.

ergo, brap is the one who is acting butthurt.
People get too invested, I think. Or, maybe he's on to his second-bottle-of-whatever. Drugs/alcohol cause us to do stupid things.

nush

Woah nush nush , you better get here quick...Brap will probably need his grave danced on.
e96ea9f469d4e88bee4ee4c8d854d317.gif

EviLore EviLore Idle curiosity, just for comparison, how much time do you spend on GAF (not doing admin stuff) on a given day? Are you as obsessive as the rest of us or do you have an actual life? (Bless you if you do.)

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Suppose EL did ban the clique on the spot. Then what?

Most people were welcome until you started acting like a butthurt little faggot out of nowhere lmao. Enjoy your little new retard gaf clique.
Most people were welcome under made up terms from the clique. The impression was made that the clique held influence (and it did).

Now that this is taken away, wolves are cried. Is that something that should have remained all the same?

As such your comment is more akin to a tantrum when a favorite toy is taken away.

Brap’s post is strategically done. The “clique” doesn’t just want to stop posting at neogaf, they want to wreck is to the greatest extent they can so other people can’t enjoy it. This is for the express purpose of getting back at evilore for what they see as being treated unfairly.

ergo, brap is the one who is acting butthurt.
Most people live working lives and socialize. If this is the kind of thing you are pulling to achieve the same, than some things are taken way too seriously.

Don’t be hatin

i have a gf who gets mad at me for playing video games, does that count?
Gets mad at you for playing videogames...? Why is she not also playing videogames? My wife and I have a his/hers rooms that function as our offices and in which we both do our gaming (sometimes coop, but not always).

brap popped into the thread, after a month of inactivity, to call the site owner and the rest of us retarded because all of his friends were banned. But instead of simply moving on and either continuing to talk about video games or logging out for good, he decides to be a retard with an account suicide.
I mean I saw that, but I saw someone talking about a disorder server so I figured it was something bigger. Something like that server prominent Era users had that shit kept getting leaked from back in the old thread.

Dr. Claus

Banned
Big words but little action.

Go say what you think in Politics and we’ll see how long it takes until you’re branded as a troll.

Of course you won’t do it because talk is cheap.

I have done it numerous times and I haven’t been branded as a troll. Maybe stop with your victim hood complex and actually discuss like an adult instead of relying on the REeEeing that you typically do.

Also still waiting on the answer to my question.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Banned
Man, I feel completely out of the loop. I just dropped in here to see what happened to onion snake. Whats this about a clique?

A bunch of folks got full of themselves and thought they ran GAF. They got all pissy and threw a tantrum when they didn’t get their way, and did exactly what they decried for 3 years: Reee’d. They were removed for causing trouble and refused to keep clear heads.

Good Riddance.

Last edited:

Flintty

What’s going on? I’ve been absent a bit lately and I seem to have missed the cause of a minor exodus.
Some good posters who I’ll miss, but life goes on.

DESTROYA

Onions problem is he posted wayyyy to much. He was literally a left version of crypto.

Honestly politics should be nuked with a few mega threads in OT for it. It’s not even real politics you see stupid threads that have nothing to do with to politics in there just for more views.
At least Crypto had a little humor to his posts all OnionSnakes were
Republicans = Bad and the scourge of the planet
Democrats = can do no wrong and if I’m proven wrong will double down and try to wriggle out of any talking points or just totally avoid any questions while adding a "pie_tears_joy: after every post.

Dr. Claus

Banned
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Gimme 5 posts a day during a month. And then we’ll talk. Because so far you sound like a tourist pretending to be a native 🤷‍♂️

Why would I do that? On a gaming forum? Get some help, mate.

Also still waiting an answer. Why are you so adamant in defending Onion when literally everyone else can agree the dude was a massive cunt? Honestly you are just proving that you are as disingenuous a poster as Onion is. Constantly ignoring posts and only highlighting things to try and make a "gotcha" moment. Disingenuous and childish.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
At least Crypto had a little humor to his posts all OnionSnakes were
Republicans = Bad and the scourge of the planet
Democrats = can do no wrong and if I’m proven wrong will double down and try to wriggle out of any talking points or just totally avoid any questions while adding a "pie_tears_joy: after every post.

For a lot of posters in there, the formula is the same but reversed... they’d rather commit seppuku than acknowledge a Democrat talking point/proposal as valid.

The only republican criticism you’ll see is the factional warfare against the “beltway” and neocon republicans because the board favors a different republican faction.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Why would I do that? On a gaming forum? Get some help, mate.

Also still waiting an answer. Why are you so adamant in defending Onion when literally everyone else can agree the dude was a massive cunt?

Right so you talk about what happens in the politics board without knowing what you talking about. Gotcha.

Because unlike you, I know what posting left in there means.

Anyway, I’m done talking about that subforum.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Banned
Right so you talk about what happens in the politics board without knowing what you talking about. Gotcha.

Because unlike you, I know what posting left in there means.

Anyway, I’m done talking about that subforum.

Thanks, you just proved my point. Victimhood complex on full blast, continued disingenuous bullshit, and handwaving/ignoring questions. You literally are no different than OnionSnake. No wonder you defend him.

Someone posted about the clique a many pages back and I forgot to reply.

Who was the old clique and who is the new clique? I mean everyone’s banned now so you name names lol.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I think the politics forum is hurting this place overall tbh
I have that section on ignore. I respect people wanting to discuss it, but it's not for me. I honestly think this forum handles it better than majority, with it being mostly contained in one section. I find my general forum experience to be more pleasant and less stress-free. I come here for an escape after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom