• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I went from kid to mate real quick. Alright then.
I wouldn't put you in either category (kid or mate). I've seen your posts and it's generally been interesting. Honestly, I've got nothing against you. I'm not slipping into META to act like I have the answers, I don't. I'll comment in META depending on the topic. I see some members who genuinely like to encourage others and not poison the place up with unnecessary trolling or vitriol. Let's keep it friendly and respectful.

I'll miss some of Tess's shenanigans while he is gone, but hopefully the break helps him come back as a better member and helps him avoid some of his other behavior.
I don't see reason for you to bring this up, considering Tesseract was actually able to return and requested his ban this time around.

He made a mistake before but he is largely a good member.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
Dear ladies, gentlemen and everyone in-between,

I have decided with a heavy heart that I will no longer be posting Kanye related shit here outside of reaction gifs and images, it is time to move on from the teachings of Kanye and onto something better, something greater.

I will post the teachings of Hideo Kojima instead, thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

児島さんの宗教へようこそ
200.gif

Last edited:

BigBooper

Dear brothers, sisters and everyone in-between,

I have decided with a heavy heart that I will no longer be posting Kanye related shit here outside of reaction gifs and images, it is time to move on from the teachings of Kanye and onto something better, something greater.

I will post the teachings of Hideo Kojima instead, thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

200.gif
Who hates Kojima?

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Come on.

You said:

which implies that he hasn't been a "good" member before which is bullshit.
He was literally JUST banned a bit ago for threatening violence against another member.

Is it wrong to hope that doesn't happen again?

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That was literally just one time he said something not nice and he was obviously upset or in a bad mood.

And it was Richard Packer Richard Packer he said it to, so that doesn't count.
Threatening violence is never excusable regardless of the person involved or of they are okay with it in my opinion.

So I still hope he comes back better than he was before.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Have had one for about 29 years now. Sorry if I don't find threats of violence funny though I guess?

No need to harp on it. I'm not. You do not understand the relationship we had with each other. So please stop being offended on my or the sites behalf.

Tess is a good guy who was missed. I took a break because I felt bad for assisting in his ban. Now hes back, well he will be soon. One bad post should not follow you around. So kindly go have a Happy Tuesday you fuck.

Soodanim

No need to harp on it. I'm not. You do not understand the relationship we had with each other. So please stop being offended on my or the sites behalf.

Tess is a good guy who was missed. I took a break because I felt bad for assisting in his ban. Now hes back, well he will be soon. One bad post should not follow you around. So kindly go have a Happy Tuesday you fuck.
The whole thing was the equivalent of overhearing two mates joking and getting mad about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom