• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheContact

I have to learn crystal reports at work. It’s a pretty cool tool but I got enough shit I gotta take care of before I learn a whole new program

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I have to learn crystal reports at work. It’s a pretty cool tool but I got enough shit I gotta take care of before I learn a whole new program

Oh god I hate that shit.

We use some old ass version like from 2005 or smth embedded in a product as a report generating tool. We have to keep around a guy just to maintain those.

Last edited:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
The people (kids) who get themselves banned for console warring crack me up. I think at some point we're all snarky about one thing or another in gaming. But holy smokes at some fellas and the mission they got from God to make sure no one possibly likes a console they don't own. In my head they wake up, throw the alarm clock against the wall, and grumble to themselves about needing to save their console's honor.

This is how I feel about people who post in politics.

DESTROYA

Is Jarebear coming back?
Who Knows Idk GIF

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
?

I'll take it that this is a private joke between the Gaf community.

I want to post in the Brit thread, and show the wiki page to the wuhan thread. SARS was an accidental leak from the same lab.
People who want to go straight to the politics section raises alarms around here. Lots of trolls do that. Not saying you specifically are. It just happens a lot. You need member status to post on the politics board.

Last edited:
Doing great, thanks! Nothing left but feel slightly dizzy when walking, but very slightly. I'm forced to stay at home until 24th of March, they're mostly monitoring my phone so if I ever think of going out should let my phone at home or get fined. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Didn't buy Outriders yet, been watching New Amsterdam series on Netflix. Might buy Sackboy first.:messenger_grinning_sweat:
Are you getting better now? It's getting close to that date now!

Also, there are free games coming out on the PS4/5 to obtain which look fantastic! Enter the Gungeon, Rez Infinite and Horizon: Zero Dawn are on my watchlist to get for free!

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Are you getting better now? It's getting close to that date now!

Also, there are free games coming out on the PS4/5 to obtain which look fantastic! Enter the Gungeon, Rez Infinite and Horizon: Zero Dawn are on my watchlist to get for free!

Yeah I'm like 99% healthy now! No more dizziness when walking. Thanks for asking. :messenger_ok:

Trying to play Watch Dogs online but I get bored pretty fast, so watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom