• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronk

Banned
I wouldn't put you in either category (kid or mate). I've seen your posts and it's generally been interesting. Honestly, I've got nothing against you. I'm not slipping into META to act like I have the answers, I don't. I'll comment in META depending on the topic. I see some members who genuinely like to encourage others and not poison the place up with unnecessary trolling or vitriol. Let's keep it friendly and respectful.
Alright man. I expressed my opinion. Moving on.

Tesseract Tesseract

Miss ya buddy. I took a silent leave of absence when I found out you'd been banned and I didn't agree with it from what I saw. Guess I'll return to the fitness thread and keep giving updates on my arm wrestling journey. I should have my first tourney in June if everything goes right. Hope you're back by then mate. Add me back on steam if you ever want to chat again before then.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Guess ill have to be my own legend and replace the myth formerly known as Tesser's Act.

Nobody_Important Nobody_Important Come on man, don't bring a true brother down like that.

Having said that,
Lucy Liu Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX
Tess!

MrS

Banned
Tesseract really went the MHK route, huh? Shame, I thought more of him than that. People can't really take GAF recently. Mindblowing scenes.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
How have you been these days? Hopefully still fit and healthy I hope, and long Covid can be horrible to have if you feel fatigued.

Did you buy Outriders too? What did you think of it?

Doing great, thanks! Nothing left but feel slightly dizzy when walking, but very slightly. I'm forced to stay at home until 24th of March, they're mostly monitoring my phone so if I ever think of going out should let my phone at home or get fined. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Didn't buy Outriders yet, been watching New Amsterdam series on Netflix. Might buy Sackboy first.:messenger_grinning_sweat:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
What's going on, people? I seem to be missing a lot of the usual faces, I come here and they're nuking their own accounts. Forum has slowed down somewhat, even on the gaming side.

Sad to see. We were riding very high in December.
Banning a lot of regulars who created threads and posted a lot has slowed things down.

Carna

Banned
too many assholes think they’re George Carlin and then act sour when they don’t get the attention they crave. MHK was a boring cunt. Good riddance i say. The recent bans have done a good job of restoring balance to the site and getting rid of some crazies imho.
MHK was honestly a breath of fresh air, he lighten the place up after when neogaf was restructured a while ago.

NickFire

The people (kids) who get themselves banned for console warring crack me up. I think at some point we're all snarky about one thing or another in gaming. But holy smokes at some fellas and the mission they got from God to make sure no one possibly likes a console they don't own. In my head they wake up, throw the alarm clock against the wall, and grumble to themselves about needing to save their console's honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom