• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
drama elevate GIF by AteyoRachel

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Big ol' batch of tea from Taiwan arrived yesterday, so I'm choo choo on the tea train, hardcore. Got a few roasted and unroasted oolings, a black tea, and a green tea, a total of 2.8kg. Most of it went on the tea shelf downstairs with the remainder of my previous purchase in 2018.

You import your tea from Taiwan?

Woah.

I assume you purchase bulk leaf?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Had to deactivate my Reddit account today, I can no longer handle the average IQ of the users. I think that's the first time I've ragequit a website, although not really angry, just over it.

If ever you think GAF is bad, if ever you're thinking of leaving, do yourself a favour: spend a day on a Reddit sub of your choice instead. GAF is a paradise compared.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Had to deactivate my Reddit account today, I can no longer handle the average IQ of the users. I think that's the first time I've ragequit a website, although not really angry, just over it.

If ever you think GAF is bad, if ever you're thinking of leaving, do yourself a favour: spend a day on a Reddit sub of your choice instead. GAF is a paradise compared.
Everyone is stupid and immoral

Just depends on the type of stupid and immoral you want around you (Fit in with, etc, whatever euphemism you want)

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Woah poligaf has an OT for the joe biden press conference.

I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw it.

There's some subreddits, specially for niche interests like specific distros and such, that are OK, but the company is utter garbage, the mod community (specially the supermod group that moderates the biggest subreddits) is a flaming trash pile, and both groups togethers totally destroyed the soul of the site and replaced it with compliant users vomiting the approved slogans. The fact the company refuses to ban AHS when that subreddit is a brigading launchpad (which is explicitly against the rules) and the fact AHS is known to post CP during their attacks is so vile and revolting that genuinely makes one puke a little everytime they access the site. I use adblockers and non official clients just out of spite on that site.

The campaign to boot Chairwoman Pao was the last of old reddit... Nowadays the popular and all feeds are an airstrip of banned posts.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I don't know if I missed it and wasn't paying attention, but some of the left leaning posters have disappeared. I checked the banned list and it said account closure for some of them. Not sure what that was about.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I really think a lot of people are wound up and just need to relax. Everyone, everywhere is so damn tense and looking to battle.
Fuck man
It's almost like people are coming to a video game forum and expecting extremely well balanced political discussions
Who would have thought that's a fucking absolutely retarded thing to think?

Alright

Banned
If I had to pick one, I'd probably go for the middle. She looks like she'd be wild in bed. (Or possibly already dead, not quite sure in which case that would be an oops).
Brunette at the back. She would try harder/more things because the attention usually goes to the other two.

Peggies

Gold Member
If I had to pick one, I'd probably go for the middle. She looks like she'd be wild in bed. (Or possibly already dead, not quite sure in which case that would be an oops).
Lucky you, you don't have to choose any of them. Just have a nice Friday evening.

Sláinte!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom