• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
Who's this guy?
confused where are we GIF

Need help finding a GIF posted the other day. It was the freakout video with the kid who shoves the remote up his bum but it was edited so he had a health bar. Can't remember which thread I saw it in but if someone has it I'll love them forever <3

BigBooper

I went to Taco Bell yesterday and they gave me someone else's order. After finding out I went back, about 5 to 10 mins later and they made my order again, wrong again. That's my news of the week.

Peggies

Gold Member
I went to Taco Bell yesterday and they gave me someone else's order. After finding out I went back, about 5 to 10 mins later and they made my order again, wrong again. That's my news of the week.

Sad Cry GIF by TLC

You look like a nice chap and don't deserve that kind of shit. Wish you all the best for the next try!

DESTROYA

They were secretly trying to tell you that whatever you ordered sucked ( like all TacoBell ), they probably were doing you a favor.
I once new a person that worked at a TB and used to tell me all the behind the scene stuff going on , he us now in a insane asylum, take that for what it is.

Soodanim

I've never had a Taco Bell, but a town near me in the UK is getting s Wendy's soon. It claims to be loved, but what to Americans really think about Wendy's?

BigBooper

I've never had a Taco Bell, but a town near me in the UK is getting s Wendy's soon. It claims to be loved, but what to Americans really think about Wendy's?
Wendy's is bland flavored food. Honestly the only thing I really like from them is their spicy chicken sandwich.

Ionian

They opened a Five Guys here, 2 branches I think. Reviews were awful, just people complaining about how the staff were. I never had time to go.

Was a local chicken joint and that was great they basically gave up and served under-cooked and old food at cheap prices, they stopped caring.

At least the food poisoning was cheap.

Fuckers forgot my gravy one delivery, will never forgive them for that. Needed it to consume the dry chicken.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
They opened a Five Guys here, 2 branches I think. Reviews were awful, just people complaining about how the staff were. I never had time to go.

Was a local chicken joint and that was great they basically gave up and served under-cooked and old food at cheap prices, they stopped caring.

At least the food poisoning was cheap.

Fuckers forgot my gravy one delivery, will never forgive them for that. Needed it to consume the dry chicken.
I’ve got some gravy 4 u :messenger_winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom