• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

What was wrong with this thread?

Sony can run their market research without your help.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I haven't watched the news in a while. Feels good man.

I stopped following pretty much all of the political Twitter accounts I used to, and stopped subbing to news podcasts. Just humor, entertainment, and general bullshit for me for the rest of the year. It's amazing how much stress and worry is just gone now.

Peggies

Gold Member
I'm watching Hellboy 2019 and it's not awful. I know people hate it but there's much worse.
I found it awful, sorry.

But here's a skateboarding Corgi for what it's worth.

dog skating GIF

BadBurger

I think people would care more about Israel and Palestine and I guess that lady who plays Wonder Woman if Godzilla was stanning one side and King Kong the other.

BadBurger

I downloaded BFV again because a good friend said they cleaned up cheating. The VERY. FIRST. MATCH. we had a guy killing people in spawn seconds after the match started, and was then flying around in an AA emplacement. On our team.

The next match a guy was warping around but I guess he couldn't figure out how the cheat client he downloaded worked because he kept dying in terrain.

So yea. It's almost comical how easy it is to cheat in multiplayer games these days. I used to write stupid hack clients back in college but people are really enterprising these days.

Last edited:

BadBurger

I'm never mentioning how much I earn again online. People always seem to get crazily angry and accuse me of lying - and I don't even earn that much. I don't understand the psychology behind it. When I learn someone earns more than me I am happy for them. I mean why not be.

Today: someone asked in a FPS session, and since it's essentially anonymous I figured what the hell - here's what I earn, here's the region I live in, because I figured they were just trying to gauge how much they should ask for for a job they were chatting about applying for. Normal, boring FPS chatter as we sat around waiting for the match to start. The entire lobby turned on me, even started calling me racial slurs. Like dubya tee eff mate. What the fuck?

So yea. For now on if anyone asks me I'll just say I live on disability or some shit. Fuck it.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm never mentioning how much I earn again online. People always seem to get crazily angry and accuse me of lying - and I don't even earn that much. I don't understand the psychology behind it. When I learn someone earns more than me I am happy for them. I mean why not be.

Today: someone asked in a FPS session, and since it's essentially anonymous I figured what the hell - here's what I earn, here's the region I live in, because I figured they were just trying to gauge how much they should ask for for a job they were chatting about applying for. Normal, boring FPS chatter as we sat around waiting for the match to start. The entire lobby turned on me, even started calling me racial slurs. Like dubya tee eff mate. What the fuck?

So yea. For now on if anyone asks me I'll just say I live on disability or some shit. Fuck it.
Tell them that man-whoring is a very lucrative career and that you have an exceptionally exquisite he-pussy. They'll understand.

The person was likely asking because they thought nobody would 'beat' them and they'd be able to declare, in their head, themselves the king of your tiny little group of randos. Would be like sporting a 9 inch dick and asking all the other men in the room how they compare, knowing you're above average and the odds are in your favor. Then Mr. BadBurger goes and rolls out his 14 inch cock and makes him (and everyone else in the room) feel inadequate. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Ionian

I'm missing the re dunking thread a bit. That place is a goldmine right now. I won't say why as it's political but it sounds like they are finally starting to realize the grass isn't greener on the other side. In fact, the grass might be dead and filled with dog shit.
Really is a shame that thread is gone, was extremely funny and for the most part people were well behaved.

Been some absolute classics that were never posted when it got closed. I wasn't gonna shit up other threads with it as that would be stupid but when the thread was alive it was a constant form of hilarity. Pretty sure I missed why it got pulled but it always seemed to be mostly humour in good-faith rather than abusive. Again could have missed something.

Oh well, was great whilst it lasted. Seems a bit late to bring it back though which sucks. Was only meant to keep ERA discussion in one place anyway and served it's purpose. It's gone to such shit (ERA) that even looking at it for funny shit is a chore now anyway.

The perfect emote for this forum would be the RDJ eye roll.

Insightful and thoughtful pretty much do the same job as sarcasm

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I ordered food today through door dash and what I got did not match the photo on the menu. And what I got was gross. It wasn’t rotten or anything, it just tasted awful. It was a pork dish and it was super tough and was like biting through rubber.

I googled the dish I got to make sure it was supposed to look like that and pathetically, one of the first images on google images is what they used for the item I ordered, not the actual picture of what they were making.

I think returning food is really douchy, especially in an age where many restaurants are struggling but I didn’t eat it, so leaning toward getting my $ back.

Should I get my money back from door dash?

Last edited:

Ionian

I ordered food today through door dash and what I got did not match the photo on the menu. And what I got was gross. It wasn’t rotten or anything, it just tasted awful. It was a pork dish and it was super tough and was like biting through rubber.

I googled the dish I got to make sure it was supposed to look like that and pathetically, one of the first images on google images is what they used for the item I ordered, not the actual picture of what they were making.

I think returning food is really douchy, especially in an age where many restaurants are struggling but I didn’t eat it, so leaning toward getting my $ back.

Should I get my money back from door dash?

I'd complain if it was the same day you received it and you hadn't already eaten most of it. Sure, why not? Just ask for credit for another dish?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'd complain if it was the same day you received it and you hadn't already eaten most of it. Sure, why not? Just ask for credit for another dish?
Yeah, I just called and got my money back. I didn't eat it, Took two bites and threw the whole thing away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom