• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

P1090691.jpg

Merry actual Christmas Day for you you normal Metagaf chaps, who are in the right timezone. Looks like it's going to be a hot sunny day here in the south of China, it's not easy to feel festive.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope those of you suffering from ligma get better before the new year!

Going to "open" my Steam gifts early and get everything downloaded.

nush

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope those of you suffering from ligma get better before the new year!

Going to "open" my Steam gifts early and get everything downloaded.

The only presents I have to "Open" are all bottles of wine and cans of beer.

I found this can of Jasmin Tea lager, it's super Chinese looking. It's either going to be amazing or absolutely vile, there's no way its going to taste anything in the middle like "Just alright".

Thaedolus

Watching Muppet Christmas Carol with my MIL and little sister in law. Muppets can always make me happy…I didn’t realize Scrooge is Michael Caine in this version. I’m not sure I’ve seen it since my dad took me when it was in theaters

haxan7

Banned
The only presents I have to "Open" are all bottles of wine and cans of beer.

I found this can of Jasmin Tea lager, it's super Chinese looking. It's either going to be amazing or absolutely vile, there's no way its going to taste anything in the middle like "Just alright".
That reminds me of one time when I had the brilliant idea of mixing vodka with earl grey tea. Would not recommend

nush

That reminds me of one time when I had the brilliant idea of mixing vodka with earl grey tea. Would not recommend

I once made some Vodka Skittles and jelly, because sometimes the internet gives you really bad suggestions to try. I ate the whole lot, tastes great can't even taste the alcohol. I rather quickly didn't feel so good so I went to lay down in bed, spinning room. Then I needed to puke, like right fucking now and there was no way I'd make it to the bathroom. I just managed to open the bedroom window and chundered out of it. Definitely wasn't tasting the "Rainbow of Fruit Flavors" then.

I went out the next day to see a huge rainbow coloured puke stream on the front of my house from the first to ground floor that everyone on the street would be able to see. Fortunately being England it rained that day and washed it all off.

Anyway, tea based alcoholic beverage? I'm still going for it!

nush

P1090692.jpg

I got a toy in a Mario "?" block.

I also got two and a half whole fried chickens. But in China they are always struggle chickens not stuffed with growth hormones or pumped with water, so not that big. If I don't eat them with my dogs help I can make curry tomorrow.

Actually for KFC ripp off Wallace is a sound choice with the whole deep fried chicken and cumin pepper powder.

haxan7

Banned
May 2020 for me. Not sure if I’ll always avoid alcohol, but I have noticed major life improvements since quitting. My desire to drink has completely gone.
I quit in July 2020 then started again in Jan 2021. Been weening myself off for the last few months because I didn’t want to stop cold turkey. Down to 3 light beers a night. Sobriety is definitely best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom