• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
How much longer until Maiden Voyage Jr is born?
IUaSJOY.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Holy shit, apparently the Girlfriend Reviews people were on Maui the same time as me. It sounds like they stuck to the resort, which I suppose makes sense to avoid annoying fans like me.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
How's everyone doing?

I'm a bit sad because Christmas is over. I hate when that happens. But I got the whole series of "Tales from the Crypt" on BluRay. Yay!

So I'm lying on the couch like a stuffed turkey counting baby kicks and waiting for labor pains.

Cat Mood GIF
Christmas is over, but that doesn't mean the party stopped.

Bring on the roasted pigs.

I dated a Chinese woman who didn't speak any English except for Money, Shopping, Happy Birthday and a butchered pronunciation of my name. I didn't bother trying to teach her English as I was the only English person she knew but she did improve my shitty Chinese a lot. Tits 6/10.

I used to work with an Indian lady who called me Zade because she somehow couldn’t say my name properly (Jade).

Still remains the first and only time anyone was not able to say my one syllable name.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I watched one video on YouTube about cookies and now every damn time I log on I have a recommended video of cookies.

I’m super in the mood for cookies now. My area has some gourmet cookie shops, but they’re right at that point where it’s too far to drive just to get cookies. Like, if it was a restaurant I’d go. But I think 35 minutes is too far to drive just to buy gourmet cookies. Especially when they’re expensive as fuck.

But nothing beats cookies. I’ll take them over almost any treat or dessert.

nush

I watched one video on YouTube about cookies and now every damn time I log on I have a recommended video of cookies.

That's always the risk you take when looking at a Youtube video. Do I really want to watch this one video more than keep smashing the Do Not Recommend Channel button because the algorithm really thinks you must want to watch more videos when you only watch one on a subject out of your normal viewing.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I’m super in the mood for cookies now. My area has some gourmet cookie shops, but they’re right at that point where it’s too far to drive just to get cookies. Like, if it was a restaurant I’d go. But I think 35 minutes is too far to drive just to buy gourmet cookies. Especially when they’re expensive as fuck.

But nothing beats cookies. I’ll take them over almost any treat or dessert.
The mrs made these thumbprint butter cookies with a jelly topping. They are quite good. I would recommend.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
My girl wants me to go visit her family in Colorado after the new year. They don't live in one of those cool little picturesque Colorado towns like in Life is Strange: Ture Colors, either. It's just a small town. I looked at it on Google maps and the entire town looks smaller than the suburban neighborhood I live in now.

At least they're supposed to have killer bud in that state, right?

Thaedolus

I think I got that upgrade for free? There’s a PS5 logo on the game, and I booted it up to see how it looked on the new TV at 60hz. I probably won’t actually play it again, it’s a bit bloated….but the remake Tifa is straight up waifu material

Tschumi

Holy shit, guys I did it. I gave birth to our newest member! It was like this:

He's so cute and smells like heaven. I hope my poor yoni recovers though.
You had a kid? Egads dat momentous occasion tho! Good effort! Top marks. Huzzah. Ducks! Ducks! Ducks! DUCKS! DUCKS!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I had to make a Japanese PS account to get the free final fantasy 7 upgrade to ps5, and it costs ¥100 for Japanese people.

Joe Biden Somethings Wrong GIF by GIPHY News
Isn't 100 yen like 3 American cents or something?

Holy shit, guys I did it. I gave birth to our newest member! It was like this:

He's so cute and smells like heaven. I hope my poor yoni recovers though.
Congrats! We are all rooting for a full recovery to your yoni!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom