• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8SC

Protip: Don't overfeed your dog at Christmas, or she'll pee and poop in the bedroom and you find out about it when you step out of bed in the dark.

That'd almost be as bad as walking into the Covid topic. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Btw I've noticed Sidney Prescott has been MIA for a few weeks. Has he taken an extended Christmas break?

I wasn't notified.

b5a668b0-6972-4e43-8404-df3a1b0647f2_screenshot.jpg

nush

True story, I was on the toilet last week for TWO FUCKING HOURS trying to squeeze a shit out. They looked like boulders when they finally made an appearance. Those two hours were the most painful in my life.
You should have just smoked a cigarette. That will clear you out sharpish.

Star-Lord

You should have just smoked a cigarette. That will clear you out sharpish.
Haven’t smoked in years and I left my vape in the living room. With a turd half-out, I wasn’t going to risk waddling to fetch it. Luckily I had my phone with me. Caught up on my YT subs.

Damn, GAF finally let me log in.

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

Been having such a bizarre issue the past couple of days where I tried logging in, and it would act as if I'd actually logged in but I hadn't. Had to dig up an old thread, and turns out it's some bug with the main page?

Anyway, I hope ya'll had a good Christmas. I tried popping in yesterday but my account seemed bugged. Not stopped in for a while.

haxan7

Banned
my worst poop experiences all involve toilet blocking and wiping accidents. Idk what you constipated people are doing

Ionian

The only presents I have to "Open" are all bottles of wine and cans of beer.

I found this can of Jasmin Tea lager, it's super Chinese looking. It's either going to be amazing or absolutely vile, there's no way its going to taste anything in the middle like "Just alright".
I worked for 'oddbins' in my early 20's. Very posh one, customers like U2 and The Corrs were normal.

So I bought a massive flake of drink for. Christmas using my discount. Made a massive mistake, thought sake would have been the to drink as I'd never had and had heard good things and the bottle was very expensive.

Over the days, drink all the beer, spirits and champagne. Time for sake.

Nearly vomited, it was like a bottle of. Piss and was all I had left. Was fucking futious and everywhere was closed as late at night.

To give an example, id sooner skull a bottle of Hungarian Uni_Cum and that shit is vile. Never touched sake again, instead stole a case of champagne when back in work to get revenge on the manager who recommended it. Expensive demi-sec veure cliquot.

Take that asshole was top rich people gear. Erased the saki memory right away.

NB: I was young, stupid and Do Not condone theft at all. Just a stupid story.

Last edited:

nush

instead stole a case of champagne when back in work to get revenge on the manager who recommended it. Expensive demi-sec veure cliquot.

#1 in a HBO mini series of "Nush nicks stuff"

I used to work in a Cinema, big one with a Baskin Robbins Ice cream stand. I had the idea to nick one of the big commercial sized tubs of ice cream, Rocky Road huge brown tub 24 liters or something like that. So one night when the conditions were right and it was snowing I wrapped on up in a black bin bag and being careful that it did not fall through the bottom of the bag and taking another bag of rubbish with me so to mask I was holding the heavy ice cream tub. I took it outside and stashed it by the rubbish compactor.

At the end of the shift I ordered a taxi to take me and my ice cream booty home.

I'd not really planned ahead as part of this heist, and had to take two drawers out of the bottom of the fridge freezer in order to fit the massive tub inside.My mum saw it (Who worked at the same cinema), didn't say anything and just rolled her eyes. She had no problem helping eat it though.

It took a month to eat, I don't want to eat Rocky Road ever again.

OIP-C.9CcVp4K47imO5p9qVxu7lAAAAA

OIP-C.aWepmnYV4nEoV4s7O9GioQHaE1

Thaedolus

My coworker and I went in on a rib eye roast that he’s been dry aging for a couple months, he gave me my cuts a couple days ago and I’m finally going to try one. In the sous vide now…wish me well so I don’t fuck this up!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
How's everyone doing?

I'm a bit sad because Christmas is over. I hate when that happens. But I got the whole series of "Tales from the Crypt" on BluRay. Yay!

So I'm lying on the couch like a stuffed turkey counting baby kicks and waiting for labor pains.

Cat Mood GIF

How much longer until Maiden Voyage Jr is born?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom