• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
Only on Friday's.
this is true love GIF

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
My employer announced that we'll be getting 5% raises on top of our regular raises this year across the board, no doubt in reaction to how many people have left due to it being a worker's market right now. They're also going to award an additional annual bonus.

5% of my salary is like three months of my total living expenses a year. And this is before they tack on the 2% or so annual increases we tend to enjoy. Spicy times. Kind of glad I didn't jump ship now.
MEANWHILE IN MSP WITH EXPLOSIVE GROWTH LAND
>We'll have to look into the current market rates and our budget
Trolling YouTube
It's not 2006 anymore bruv

Tschumi

The tough boys won’t fight in the war because their feelings are hurt. Guess they’ve not heard of the draft before.
They can get fucked lol, last i checked the us army wasn't particularly dependent on Hitler youth types with rugged beards and social media retardation :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I don't know why that image was posted here, i thought this forum dumped that shit in hydrochloric acid.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
They can get fucked lol, last i checked the us army wasn't particularly dependent on Hitler youth types with rugged beards and social media retardation :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I don't know why that image was posted here, i thought this forum dumped that shit in hydrochloric acid.
Shit post thread is shit post

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
We got by without your faeces since... Feb 5th, kindly drag yourself back down the toilet bowl...

... But keep paying for gold tyvm
I mean alt accounts DO exist if you know what you're doing
EDIT: Also thanks for the warm welcome, been real busy at work lately lol, lots of ebb and flow

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I'm waiting to hear what our raises will be this year. Should know late March or early April. Bonus payout should be around 20% my salary this year which is great but less than last year. Next year is going to be dismal for bonus payout unfortunately. I got approved to be fully remote so I might stick around for the shitty bonus payout in '23.

Damn that must be nice, 20 friggin percent. We get excited when our bonuses are over 2%. Word is our typical bonus will come in April or May, should be 1.5% to 2%, then the second will be issued a few months later. They didn't mention it in the email but people "in the know" are saying it will probably be the exact same.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Damn that must be nice, 20 friggin percent. We get excited when our bonuses are over 2%. Word is our typical bonus will come in April or May, should be 1.5% to 2%, then the second will be issued a few months later. They didn't mention it in the email but people "in the know" are saying it will probably be the exact same.

Yes, I love it. Except next year I will hate it.

haxan7

Banned
Inspired by our asexual playboy’s misadventures and all of Peggie’s Penis Pics, I informed the wife I’d like some beef and cheddar today.

That one didn’t work (yet?) but there are lots of hours left in the day.
Tell her you wanna gobble her up like Arby’s sandwich

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Inspired by our asexual playboy’s misadventures and all of Peggie’s Penis Pics, I informed the wife I’d like some beef and cheddar today.

That one didn’t work (yet?) but there are lots of hours left in the day.
Wear your sexy underwear and surprise her when she's brushing her teeth.

Thaedolus

Well, Dick, you didn’t win that round. I put up our old TV in the bedroom and my constant jokes about it being well-hung/mounted did the trick.

Take notes ThatGamingDude ThatGamingDude

Side note: the 3 year old was asking for “that puppy world song” yesterday. We had no idea wtf that meant, eventually figured out it was Barbie Girl because kiddo overheard it in that South Park video. So now that shit is on the playlist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom