• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
As messed up as those movies were. The shoe scene in Roger Rabbit stuck with me the most. It was sadistic and unnecessary. The little guy didn't deserve that.
Break Up Crying GIF

Stop! This is too much!
Can we go back to penis wigs please?

Thaedolus

Just an FYI a post of mine the other night got deleted for having a subtle dick in the drawing, so I don’t think the stuff that could be considered explicit is appreciated by the staff. Not that I ever use the report button, just thought I’d let you know…don’t need to make their job more difficult.

haxan7

Banned
Just an FYI a post of mine the other night got deleted for having a subtle dick in the drawing, so I don’t think the stuff that could be considered explicit is appreciated by the staff. Not that I ever use the report button, just thought I’d let you know…don’t need to make their job more difficult.
I am just trying to take care of Peggies Peggies and her recovering yoni here

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
New director, was a manager of a different department
>Yo my medical accommodations haven't been met
>I got you fam
>Yo I see there's a promotion I can apply for
>We'll be talking tomorrow
tenor.gif

Well, Dick, you didn’t win that round. I put up our old TV in the bedroom and my constant jokes about it being well-hung/mounted did the trick.

Take notes ThatGamingDude ThatGamingDude

Side note: the 3 year old was asking for “that puppy world song” yesterday. We had no idea wtf that meant, eventually figured out it was Barbie Girl because kiddo overheard it in that South Park video. So now that shit is on the playlist
Me taking good notes

maxresdefault.jpg

A subtle dick....
Wonder if guys who send dick pics ever try the subtle approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom