• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prison Mike

Banned
Well now you are just being mean. We've been using his dick aaaall the time.

Brits Bitch Please GIF by BRIT Awards
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I was on Dick's Sporting Goods site looking to order some stuff. I saw on the side bar there were fields to narrow your search. And one of the choices was "unisex." I'm thinking how the fuck would clothes be made specifically to someone who's unisex, that doesn't even make any sense. So I clicked it to see what kinda clothes would come up.

And there were no clothes. Their unisex items are all mugs, lanyards and socks and stuff. So basically that search criteria has no purpose at all and was only put there to be woke. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I was on Dick's Sporting Goods site looking to order some stuff. I saw on the side bar there were fields to narrow your search. And one of the choices was "unisex." I'm thinking how the fuck would clothes be made specifically to someone who's unisex, that doesn't even make any sense. So I clicked it to see what kinda clothes would come up.

And there were no clothes. Their unisex items are all mugs, lanyards and socks and stuff. So basically that search criteria has no purpose at all and was only put there to be woke. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
'Unisex' clothing has been around since long before the current social climate. It just means shit guys & girls can wear. Standard t-shirts for example.

nush

7PM on a Friday night is when my neighbor finally decides to hire someone to tune her piano. Each single key played multiple times to get it to sound right, how many keys on a piano? 90 minutes later too fucking many right now.

Ionian

7PM on a Friday night is when my neighbor finally decides to hire someone to tune her piano. Each single key played multiple times to get it to sound right, how many keys on a piano? 90 minutes later too fucking many right now.

88, gonna be there hours and that's without stripping any old/worn ones out. :/

No local you can hit for a few beers? Personally that would drive me crazy. 7PM on Friday, Christ.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Work just got interesting. I got tapped to work on the biggest project our company will have done. I've got until Monday to propose workload shifting so 100% of my time for the next 3 years can be focused on this specific project. It would mean expanding my team & a pay grade bump. This would be career defining work. If it goes well, it would mean expansion of duties, which would come with its own set of financial benefits. High stakes, high reward. Shit is about to get real.
Super Troopers Wow GIF

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Storm Eunice is really doing a number on the UK right now. The O2 arena has been torn to shreds, there’s flooding and power outages up and down the country, and I woke up to half a shed in my front garden. I didn’t order a shed, but it would be nice to have the full fixture, not just a door and a side wall.

Thaedolus

Work just got interesting. I got tapped to work on the biggest project our company will have done. I've got until Monday to propose workload shifting so 100% of my time for the next 3 years can be focused on this specific project. It would mean expanding my team & a pay grade bump. This would be career defining work. If it goes well, it would mean expansion of duties, which would come with its own set of financial benefits. High stakes, high reward. Shit is about to get real.
Super Troopers Wow GIF
The clip from the right stuff of “dear lord, please don’t let me fuck this up” isn’t in YouTube anymore otherwise I’d have posted it earlier

Thaedolus

Storm Eunice is really doing a number on the UK right now. The O2 arena has been torn to shreds, there’s flooding and power outages up and down the country, and I woke up to half a shed in my front garden. I didn’t order a shed, but it would be nice to have the full fixture, not just a door and a side wall.
Is garden the UK euphemism for yard? Or do you grow vegetables out front?

Tschumi

It’s similar to yard, though yard here means a paved area of land. Gardens tend to be turfed, and vegetables tend to be grown in the back garden.
In 'straya everything's a garden but it's got decks and veggie patches and chicken coops and.. drop bear forts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom