• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
U16QOj1.gif

Peggies

Gold Member
Just be glad that last night you didn’t have to explain why you’re holding back tears when Splinter talks to Raph about choosing to face his problems alone
I know, I know so sad. What a wise little rat.

“Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but something much worse comes for you … for when you die, it will be without honor.”

Gotta watch that movie again!

Tschumi

I just impulse bought fucking pikmin 3. I don't dislike pikmin 3 but i mean it is probably going to join the ranks of switch titles i own because i think i aughta but won't play.

God help me, i have elden ring, HFW and gt7, Warhammer 3, and now Pikmin 3 wee... If i buy any more games in the next year and a half apart from avowed i should get my ass kicked.

nush

Do you know how in movies you always see the guys with office jobs drinking? Was this ever really a thing? Did executives literally have full bars in their offices? Do detectives really keep a bottle of jack in their desks?

I did at this one job where I had my own private office, it was the middle of the holidays and I was the only person working in China when everyone was away. I had absolutely nothing to do, just be there “in case”. So I’d get wasted just to pass the day, there was a skill to it. Don‘t get too drunk so it’s obvious when you are eating lunch with factory staff. Start sleeping it off by 3pm so you can get home safely not looking drunk. You could also smoke in that office so that was a bonus too.

nush

I just impulse bought fucking pikmin 3. I don't dislike pikmin 3 but i mean it is probably going to join the ranks of switch titles i own because i think i aughta but won't play.

God help me, i have elden ring, HFW and gt7, Warhammer 3, and now Pikmin 3 wee... If i buy any more games in the next year and a half apart from avowed i should get my ass kicked.

I brought Pikmin 3 for the Wii U, still haven’t played it.

nush

Had a job that celebrated end of month with strippers, whores and coke. I'm not joking.

The start of every month everyone was broke, looking back it was a smart move as if you didn't earn you didn't eat.

The smart people bought motorbikes and flash cars and just sat behind their desk laughing. The rest ... they had to go home empty handed.

ABC.
I can believe that, I had a boss that would buy me high end whores and an accompanying hotel room for my convenience. He’ d be in another room with his own whore. I don’t think it was an official monthly performance bonus though.

haxan7

Banned
I can believe that, I had a boss that would buy me high end whores and an accompanying hotel room for my convenience. He’ d be in another room with his own whore. I don’t think it was an official monthly performance bonus though.
Wait a minute were you and your boss putting your Weiners in these women

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Wesker's ambition to achieve a new breed of human is close to fruition when suddenly he's informed that Chris Redfield is on his way to stop him. Estimating he has enough time to spare, Wesker decides to taunt his old adversary over comms only to find he's inexplicably connected to other people named Chris instead.

Star-Lord

I want that job.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Damn. I'm jealous. We occasionally get a pizza party here but that's about it. I need to tell my boss to step his game up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom