• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I got an email from one of my doctors the other day and this was in their heading. Every time I see this it just makes me fucking cringe.

pn.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
How are you feeling? Are you home yet?

I caught something nasty when I was at the hospital. Haven't felt that sick in ages. Fever, cough, runny nose and body pain. I was sure I was going to die. The poor little one and my husband got it too but we all tested negative.
Home yes. I’m holed up on the couch sleeping/resting all day.

haxan7

Banned
Yeah well that sucks a wee bit but 6 days Disneyland? How cool is that? Are you staying in one of the themed hotels?
1 day only at Disney. The rest is hang out at the pool and work. I wish it was longer. Staying at a decent hotel but not on Disney property

I got an email from one of my doctors the other day and this was in their heading. Every time I see this it just makes me fucking cringe.

pn.jpg

Ugh. Work makes us do this as well if we use the company-provded template for a signature.

Ours have two choices though: a regular one, and the "Safe Space Ally" one which I'm guessing means LGBTQ+ can come to you if they're having issues.

Plvbnrv.png

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Ugh. Work makes us do this as well if we use the company-provded template for a signature.

Ours have two choices though: a regular one, and the "Safe Space Ally" one which I'm guessing means LGBTQ+ can come to you if they're having issues.

Plvbnrv.png
Does the regular one have pronouns or no? I think pronouns are dumb as fuck, but I won’t make a big stink as long as someone doesn’t try and force me to use them for myself. I never will.

Star-Lord

I'm debating between a pixel 6 and Samsung s21 fe. Opinions? Better option in this 600 dollar range?
My friend recently got a Pixel 6 Pro, and I have to admit it’s one hell of a phone. I’m an iPhone man myself, but I’m tempted by the Pixel 6 for my next upgrade. Good build quality, premium finish, stock Android, and a decent camera to boot. Except value for money.

nush nush how come you were being so aggressive to that dude. Even if it was an FBA sale Amazon can't just send more of your stock without the seller agreeing to either offer a replacement or do something about the original faulty item.

nush

nush nush how come you were being so aggressive to that dude. Even if it was an FBA sale Amazon can't just send more of your stock without the seller agreeing to either offer a replacement or do something about the original faulty item.

Read it again, I was being factual until he became a smug twat. Karen got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom