• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I’m going to a petting zoo this evening WooOOooOoOOoOwweeeeeee
Any heavy petting?
Django Unchained Leonardo GIF

Last edited:

Thaedolus

I still haven’t gotten to the ring…can’t decide if I want the PS5 version or risk playing it on my i7 7700k, which I think is roughly equivalent to the minimum spec. Might end up going PS5 and then getting the PC version down the road when I finally upgrade.

Gran Turismo has been a good “jump in for half an hour” game in the meantime tho.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Alright I said fuck it and went with Elden Ring on Steam...if my CPU can't handle it I'll just move up my upgrade date for CPU/Mobo/RAM and get a 4000 series RTX card when those drop
i5-4690k here and I am running it at 1080p, getting a pretty solid 30fps. GPU is a 1070FE.

haxan7

Banned
not sure how I managed it but I went from 117 hours to 123 hours since yesterday at 10AM. And that was with my ex gf who hates me playing video games here the whole time. 2 hours of it was after she left earlier.

Thaedolus

Purple Harley update:

I asked my sister the status of the purple Harley...she said "oh I'll plug it in so the battery is charged and top off the oil (it's leaking) for ya!"

Alright! So I head over...she said she plugged in the charger in the morning...K, I said I hope that's enough because those chargers are usually pretty slow if it's all the way dead...well it wasn't enough. I decided I'd jump it off my truck. "WHOA CAN'T THAT FRY IT, IT'S A SMALL MOTOR!!"

I calm her down about that...

Does it have gas in it? "Oh yeah it's got gas..."

Crank crank crank...nothing. So I add a gallon of fresh gas.

Crank crank crank, boom! Fires up right up.

Alright I think, I should idle it for a bit...slowly put the choke back in as it warms up, running great...kewl I'll pull out of the driveway...

I get to the street and hear "YOU'RE LEAKING OIL EVERYWHERE!!!"

I stop, look down and sure enough, oil is just gurgling out of the fill hole. I've left a trail all over my parents' driveway and it's pooling up underneath the bike and it's all over my (thankfully old and tattered) work jeans.

I shut it off and ask how much oil she added. "A quart..."

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I ended up draining...about a quart of oil to get it back to the proper level, then jumped it again to test it out and sure enough, it ran like a champ, stopped leaking and I did a few laps around the block before letting her take her own damn bike out for the first time in god knows how long. Time to do an oil change, maybe later this week. Picture for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom