• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
:lollipop_smirking::lollipop_open_mouth::lollipop_sleepy::messenger_squinting_tongue::messenger_winking_tongue::goog_rofl::goog_lol::nougat_rofl::lollipop_content::rolleyes::oops:🤭

Weird, some seem blurry to me while others don't.

Is my computer ok?
Each has a high res option. Your browser might not be choosing those to render in every case. Try a different browser, and if you get a different result, clear your cache and so forth.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This one goes out to Dick Packer. RIP little guy. 2007 - 2022

Drink Pour It Up GIF by VH1

Thaedolus

Strange texts from coworkers are no fun. Especially since I need to maintain good relationships with this one. She overshares on her personal life and I have zero interest that shit.

Sharing Too Much Information GIF by Channel 7
A coworker of mine showed up to an early morning meeting a few years ago looking a bit rough. I sent her a text that was basically “you on the struggle bus? Do we need to do a coffee run?”

She replied “oh god yes, I got railed all night long, coffee is a must.”

😳

Oh that reminds me of another time like ten years ago, similar situation where a gal who shared an office with me came in looking all stressed out and I go “you alright?”

She looked around and mouthed “I’m late!” to me.

“No you’re not you’re 5 min-….ooohhhhh.” Anyway she has a 10 year old now

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
A coworker of mine showed up to an early morning meeting a few years ago looking a bit rough. I sent her a text that was basically “you on the struggle bus? Do we need to do a coffee run?”

She replied “oh god yes, I got railed all night long, coffee is a must.”

😳

Oh that reminds me of another time like ten years ago, similar situation where a gal who shared an office with me came in looking all stressed out and I go “you alright?”

She looked around and mouthed “I’m late!” to me.

“No you’re not you’re 5 min-….ooohhhhh.” Anyway she has a 10 year old now
In And Out Sand GIF

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Wishing kingfey kingfey good luck on whatever test he's taking, sending them positive vibes

Also surprised D dcll lasted as long as he did. Guy seemed to be perpetually on the edge of going full wingnut

Mr Hyde

Is there a general PC thread? I have a new setup and would like to ask some questions about it but can't seem to find a general thread. Don't know if my questions warrant a thread.

teezzy

Banned
Is there a general PC thread? I have a new setup and would like to ask some questions about it but can't seem to find a general thread. Don't know if my questions warrant a thread.

Goddammit I miss when PC Gaf was a thing

Then PC Gaf turned into PC Era

Then PC Era got shunned by Era and became a Discord

I should've stayed there just for the free Steam games but some of the hot takes there... woof

Thaedolus

Speaking of PC nonsense, I told the wife I'm gonna need about $1,000 now to start a new build now and around that much when the 4000 RTX cards drop. I began to explain that really the 1080ti is fine as long as I'm not trying to do 4K or ray tracing and....

My strategy to overwhelm her with details so she'd just agree and ignore the cost worked perfectly.

nowhat

I just got an achievement for 5000 posts.

And like, what the actual fuck. Don't get me wrong, I like it here. But I like to think I'm still more in the sidelines, for the popcorn. And the occasional news. But still. I guess I post more often than I think (in general, I likely do more things than I think). So, as it is it Friday, cheers to all! I'll raise this Scotch to you.

haxan7

Banned
I just got an achievement for 5000 posts.

And like, what the actual fuck. Don't get me wrong, I like it here. But I like to think I'm still more in the sidelines, for the popcorn. And the occasional news. But still. I guess I post more often than I think (in general, I likely do more things than I think). So, as it is it Friday, cheers to all! I'll raise this Scotch to you.
ur balls deep now bud

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Nowhere else to put it so I'll put it here. This game's going to give me a fucking aneurysm. Half my playtime so far is just repeating this same entirely RNG fight.

5QlnbRi.png

You'd think with all the QOL they put into this remaster they'd nerf this dumb fight.

Edit: thanks GAF magic, first attempt after posting this Ultros didn't do the all-tentacle into Banon-tentacle wombo combo. Still, what a piece of shit.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Nowhere else to put it so I'll put it here. This game's going to give me a fucking aneurysm. Half my playtime so far is just repeating this same entirely RNG fight.

5QlnbRi.png

You'd think with all the QOL they put into this remaster they'd nerf this dumb fight.

Edit: thanks GAF magic, first attempt after posting this Ultros didn't do the all-tentacle into Banon-tentacle wombo combo. Still, what a piece of shit.
Ha, I remember this being the first fight that gave me issues when I was like in 6th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom