• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Friction
Lubrication
Glide
Explosion
Multiplication
Girl Lol GIF by yuvaroo

Helghan

I'm not sure if this is the place to give this kind of feedback, so feel free to point me in the right direction. I'm triggered by the spacing of the "Gaming" icon in the top bar when on the main page. It's only 3px, but it should be as large as the halve of the spacing between "Gaming" and "Communities" icon.

image.png

nush

I'm not sure if this is the place to give this kind of feedback, so feel free to point me in the right direction. I'm triggered by the spacing of the "Gaming" icon in the top bar when on the main page. It's only 3px, but it should be as large as the halve of the spacing between "Gaming" and "Communities" icon.

image.png

Imagine what you could achieve if you put that much level of focus on something worthwhile in your life.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

image.png
Is this mobile? This is what it looks like on desktop for me:
xzV2DG5.png

Helghan

Is this mobile? This is what it looks like on desktop for me:
xzV2DG5.png
No, it's on desktop. But you only notice it on the main-page (.com, default endpoint) where the background of the burger menu and neogaf logo is the same gray as the side bar. Once you are actually on the forum (any other endpoint), the background color is the same as the top bar so you don't notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom