• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
RmpWTsp.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm heading for a liver transplant situation if I don't stop. Really tough right now as I just want to have a drink to forget. Thing is I was thinking about whatever you do in life it doesn't matter since you'll die and there's nothing to be remembered, you'll be dead. I was thinking of medically assisted suicide if things get worse. Cancer treatments seem to be working but I'm just tired of life. I should be thankful for what I lived through and have, but it's just depressing to know you do all of this for nothing in the end.
Even though you die, your actions left an impact on this world that matter. There are many others who value your contribution to their lives. I value your penis related content very much in fact.

Thaedolus

Well the waifu went and made it official with daycare that the kids aren't going back for the upcoming school year, she's putting in notice at her current full time gig and going to 1.5 days a week at her old clinic, stay at home mom the rest of the time.

Works for me. Any time the kids get sick or whatever it's on me to work around it and watch them...financially it'll be almost sixes with her picking up those shifts, and realistically it'll allow me to focus more on my current path which is on a great trajectory with some big stuff coming up. Once they're of age to be in school full time, or even before, she'll probably go back, but for now I think this the way to go...

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
Well the waifu went and made it official with daycare that the kids aren't going back for the upcoming school year, she's putting in notice at her current full time gig and going to 1.5 days a week at her old clinic, stay at home mom the rest of the time.

Works for me. Any time the kids get sick or whatever it's on me to work around it and watch them...financially it'll be almost sixes with her picking up those shifts, and realistically it'll allow me to focus more on my current path which is on a great trajectory with some big stuff coming up. Once they're of age to be in school full time, or even before, she'll probably go back, but for now I think this the way to go...

haxan7

Banned
Finally bought some Delta 8 gummies. Feel like they were overpriced. The guy in the shop said he thinks they won’t be legal much longer.

They also had Delta 9, Delta 10, all kinds of Indica and Sativa strain crap, and the guys in the shop both looked stoned as hell. I'm not even in a legal weed state but I'm in a commie-run county and sanctuary city so they probably get away with everything.

lkpzedF.jpg

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Finally bought some Delta 8 gummies. Feel like they were overpriced. The guy in the shop said he thinks they won’t be legal much longer.

They also had Delta 9, Delta 10, all kinds of Indica and Sativa strain crap, and the guys in the shop both looked stoned as hell. I'm not even in a legal weed state but I'm in a commie-run county and sanctuary city so they probably get away with everything.

lkpzedF.jpg
What nimble looking hands….

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

lkpzedF.jpg
Looks tasty. I ordered some more of the kind I got last time. I love just chilling and listening to music while high. I do some shitposting here and there too. I’m a simple guy.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Man my boss is such a little girl. Tired of this 50-something grown man always whining and crying whenever there's a problem. I want to tell him to man up and just deal with issues rather than contributing to the problem, but I like my job.

In a massive nanny state down under, no legal edibles for us. However wife and I have our anniversary coming up so kids are minded at the grandparents and I had a mate hook us up with some gear for a couple of joints. Misses and I haven't touched it for years I think. Will be a good time to just chill.

Wish we had legal edibles, no fuss about smoking (non-smoker here) and way better than having a drink that makes you feel shit if you have a few.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

lkpzedF.jpg

I've bought some 3Chi product. The lower mg stuff from them is a nice mellow that doesn't give me a headache.

If you like their product look into the Hometown Hero. Their 10 mg delta 8 gummies are good for a day off, when you just want to relax and maybe lose yourself in a book or game. Their 25mg "live rosin" delta 9 gummies are perfect for when you just want to knock yourself out and sleep in the next morning.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
0nK4sog.jpg
God of War?

Most people automatically jump to conclusion that since you voted that GoW will be delayed to next year, you must be a XBOX fanboy and hate PlayStation.

Reality it I don't care about XBOX equally as much as I don't care about PlayStation. I'm on record praising and criticising games exclusive to both platforms.

It drives me nuts. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Most people automatically jump to conclusion that since you voted that GoW will be delayed to next year, you must be a XBOX fanboy and hate PlayStation.

Reality it I don't care about XBOX equally as much as I don't care about PlayStation. I'm on record parsing and criticising games exclusive to both platforms.

It drives me nuts. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Amazon Studios I Have No Idea What Im Doing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

But I'm sorry for you. You deserve better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom