• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
Welp I just cut one of the gummies into 8 equal pieces and took 1 of them (1/8th of a gummy). I'll take another 1/8th in 2 hours depending how I feel. I know I'm not in a great state of mind to be using weed products now so want to be extra careful.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Welp I just cut one of the gummies into 8 equal pieces and took 1 of them (1/8th of a gummy). I'll take another 1/8th in 2 hours depending how I feel. I know I'm not in a great state of mind to be using weed products now so want to be extra careful.
Enjoy!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I’d start with half of one gummy if you’re worried. 25mg is what I take and it is fairly mild. I’m 150lbs for reference.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I should add that most of that weight is strategically located just where it should be.
butts GIF

Thaedolus

Look you cute little dudes I’m not casting aspersions here- I just didn’t realize I’m the only bulking behemoth in the thread who apparently has no tolerance for the ganja

At least I know that when we all meet up in the future I won’t go bankrupt getting my homies drunk…

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I don't know why but it makes me feel better knowing Packer is still around. Kind of like when you see a TV actor from your childhood pop up in a new major movie. Not a big deal, but you nod your head in solidarity right? Like "that guy is still doing well. Happy for him".

haxan7

Banned
I don't know why but it makes me feel better knowing Packer is still around. Kind of like when you see a TV actor from your childhood pop up in a new major movie. Not a big deal, but you nod your head in solidarity right? Like "that guy is still doing well. Happy for him".
I've always thought of Packer as the kinda guy who's doing better when everyone else is doing worse.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
All right... having some friends over today to help with the greenhouse foundation work. I like to cook as much homemade stuff to help pay off that sweat equity whenever possible.

So far the horchata, creme fraiche, tortilla chips, salsa, malted brownies, and caramel drizzle are made. Pork shoulder is cooking via sous vide for 24-hours & should be done late afternoon. I've also got bread started, it's proofing now.

I need to make the guacamole, refried beans, elotes, and Mexican rice yet today.

Meal plan looks like this:
Starter/Grazing
Tortilla chips with salsa, guacamole, & bean dip​

Main Course
Pork tacos w/ guacamole & creme fraiche​
Elotes (corn on the cob with cojita cheese)​
Refried Beans​
Mexican rice​

Beverage
Horchata​
Modello Especial​

Dessert
French Vanilla Ice Cream over Malted Brownies w/ caramel drizzle​
Today's soundtrack will be mostly Zach Bryan, Beach Bunny, & CCR. Maybe I will sneak in some Sublime. Chill vibes, good food, and good company.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

So I’m out in the garage this morning I is, finally getting around to changing the tube on my road bike…see something out the corner of my eye moving toward me and about jump through the fucking ceiling.

Just my neighbor’s chicken out of the yard, again. I think she likes me or something

Thaedolus

technically a cock doesn’t lay eggs so I wasn’t fondling their cock…I did get handfuls of breast when I picked her up and took her back

haxan7

Banned
So I’m out in the garage this morning I is, finally getting around to changing the tube on my road bike…see something out the corner of my eye moving toward me and about jump through the fucking ceiling.

Just my neighbor’s chicken out of the yard, again. I think she likes me or something

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Listen, I don’t go posting your home videos and I don’t appreciate you posting mine
Don't post a fellow PEI gay song without referencing Prince Harry to be fisted. Is it better than Prince William getting pegged? Don't lknow but no song on the latter.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Well my wonderful wife has convinced me to not plow through the liquor reserves to numb my feelings…keep your family close, folks. I think it’s time to exhaust my vacation time so my dad can teach me to golf a bit

BadBurger

I just got a download on my dad’s latest scan from my mom and I think I’m gonna tell my lady to go to bed while I get fucking trashed and sleep it off downstairs because I don’t know how to deal right now.

You know these days will come eventually but goddamn if you ever think it’ll be so soon

Visiting my dad in the hospital as he was undergoing pretty severe chemo was easily the worst day of my life. Seeing the guy who basically carried me through life ages 0 - 18 laid low by disease was rough. I know the feels.

Thankfully you appear to have a good wife to keep you straight. I was single at the time and well, that night ended up in a two-day hangover for me.

BadBurger

So anyways I am up way too late on a Saturday night / Sunday morning taking bong hits and watching The Orville and decided to actually click on my Workday notifications. I got a $2,000 bonus and $5,700 raise out of the blue.

I take back what I said before about my boss. He's the man.

Also I should really do better about checking my finances. When you don't have debt or kids sometimes you forget when payday is.

zC87ed0.png

Thaedolus

“Babe I’m telling you right now I’m not feeling a grueling ride this morning.”

“It won’t be grueling we’re both in great shape!”

……..I’ll return and report my findings….

haxan7

Banned
How was it?
When it kicked in I had the classic weed symptoms (dry mouth, heart started racing). Then I felt pretty anxious for like 20 minutes, so I chugged a beer then that went away. Then I felt all heavy and wavy then I felt sleepy and listened to Spotify for a couple hours then passed out. My mouth stayed dry the whole time. I think the gummy must have been pretty potent.

I also ate half a bag of chips and a bunch of grapes and cheddar cheese

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
When it kicked in I had the classic weed symptoms (dry mouth, heart started racing). Then I felt pretty anxious for like 20 minutes, so I chugged a beer then that went away. Then I felt all heavy and wavy then I felt sleepy and listened to Spotify for a couple hours then passed out. My mouth stayed dry the whole time. I think the gummy must have been pretty potent.

I also ate half a bag of chips and a bunch of grapes and cheddar cheese
Haven't had dry mouth in a long while. Munchies fucking suck.

Thaedolus

Well I made it up 1600 feet of elevation over 8 miles then back down without having a stroke. Totally smoked my wife, was waiting for about 10 minutes at the top. We went and got brunch and had the first Bloody Mary I’ve had in years, was phenomenal.

Not a bad start to my Sunday all things considered.

And I hate the weed dry mouth, feels like that always happens as I’m about to fall asleep so I have to wake myself up to get some water

haxan7

Banned
Well I made it up 1600 feet of elevation over 8 miles then back down without having a stroke. Totally smoked my wife, was waiting for about 10 minutes at the top. We went and got brunch and had the first Bloody Mary I’ve had in years, was phenomenal.

Not a bad start to my Sunday all things considered.

And I hate the weed dry mouth, feels like that always happens as I’m about to fall asleep so I have to wake myself up to get some water

Cfd2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom