• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Skateboarding Jamie Foy GIF by New Balance Numeric

Ionian

Back to blowjobs, one on a first date is awkward. Still fucked her for 10 years though.

It was something you had to earn back in the days. Wasn't a great one although she tried.

Her Mothers favorite word was "shock". I understand now why. Also her father drowned in a pond. (Polish, I saw the place).

Drowning in a pond as a fisherman.

He absolutely had a heart attack. Alcoholic.

Mother still has a fish shop, just no abusive husband.

Peggies

Gold Member
Ah your posts make me smile. Please keep being you! :D

A diamond in the dust. From my heart. Best of luck. ;). I mean it!
I was just thinking the same about your posts! Go raibh maith agath!
I branded my belly with a slow cooker several years ago. You are not alone dear yoni-haver, you are not alone.
Ouch! That makes me feel better actually. I hope whatever you cooked was worth it.

Ionian

Wow, i'm seriously impressed.

I know you're married but ...

I swear to god that I'm seriously impressed.

Perfect Celt. I bow to you my queen.

For anyone curious, it simply means 'Thank You'. A very difficult language. It's Gaelic. Gotta learn as a kid. Wanna work work the government, gotta learn. Used to be essential.

Well in the past, might have removed that.

Knowing it is massively difficult. It isn't used at all and dumped the first chance you get. The English drove it out by force. No joke. Then schools tried to drive it back in. Was pointless, as generations on we all spoke English.

I went to the Gealteacht (Irish speaking only summer school) twice.

I stole a room-mates GameGear. Ate out-of-date chocolate and ran a marathon but was still scared of ghosts.

Such was life, I'm not proud of it.

Never learned any Irish. Met many pretty girls though! Always brunette.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

For anyone curious, it simply means 'Thank You'. A very difficult language. It's Gaelic. Gotta learn as a kid. Wanna work work the government, gotta learn. Used to be essential.

Well in the past, might have removed that.

Knowing it is massively difficult. It isn't used at all and dumped the first chance you get. The English drove it out by force. No joke. Then schools tried to drive it back in. Was pointless, as generations on we all spoke English.

I went to the Gealteacht (Irish speaking only summer school) twice.

I stole a room-mates GameGear. Ate out-of-date chocolate and ran a marathon but was still scared of ghosts.

Such was life, I'm not proud of it.

Never learned any Irish. Met many pretty girls though! Always brunette.
I had a hot Irish coworker once. She befriended my wife and me, came over for dinner a few times…brought potatoes. Every. Time. I told her she was a walking stereotype.

Great engineer though!

Thaedolus

Been talking to the ex most days. She’s been telling me to fuck off basically. I told her I’m gonna propose if we get back together.
Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

I’ve been talking to my sister today. She’s got the rona along with my parents. Discovered Ghibli. I started recommending movies, got to Grave of the Fireflies and said…ahhh maybe don’t watch that one unless you’re ready to start bawling. Then I started thinking about it and had to close my office door and sit for a few minutes.

Peggies

Gold Member
Tired, stressed, and emotionally and mentally drained, but at least i'm alive.

Sorry to hear about your little burning incident. I sincerely hope all is well now.
Oh no, that doesn't sound too good. Any particular reason or just life being a cunt?

Haha, don't worry it's not that bad. It was just embarrassing because I misjudged the size of my belly.

Big Hero 6 Belly GIF

Star-Lord

Oh no, that doesn't sound too good. Any particular reason or just life being a cunt?

Haha, don't worry it's not that bad. It was just embarrassing because I misjudged the size of my belly.
A bit of both. My personal life is draining me emotionally, whilst my work life is draining me mentally. The combination of both has turned me into an emotionless, sleep-deprived zombie. Can't wait for the weekend. Going to a party. One of the lads is supplying the charlie, I'm supplying the drinks, and I daresay one of the girls shall provideth us with thou booty. Great way to blow off some steam.

Also, I feel your pain regarding bellygate. I struggle to see my dongle when I look down, my belly has got that big.

haxan7

Banned
A bit of both. My personal life is draining me emotionally, whilst my work life is draining me mentally. The combination of both has turned me into an emotionless, sleep-deprived zombie. Can't wait for the weekend. Going to a party. One of the lads is supplying the charlie, I'm supplying the drinks, and I daresay one of the girls shall provideth us with thou booty. Great way to blow off some steam.

Also, I feel your pain regarding bellygate. I struggle to see my dongle when I look down, my belly has got that big.
My dick is so big I have no problem seeing it

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Today I learned the term "twunk" and I feel like I am a better person because of it.

I also feel that the lead character of The Northman was a twunk and should have been wearing old 90's Reebok's and nothing else in all of his battle scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom