• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommib

Yes, but who here likes twonks?
Count Me In GIF by James Bond 007

Star-Lord

I'm shocked how committed I am to this self-employment plan. I've actually bought books - actual physical books you can hold - from Waterstones, and I'm reading through and making notes. I'm happy with my job, don't get me wrong, but my business idea is something I've wanted to do for years. I attempted it on a small scale during the pandemic, but quit after the first lockdown was over. But now I have a passion to get it going full-time.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm shocked how committed I am to this self-employment plan. I've actually bought books - actual physical books you can hold - from Waterstones, and I'm reading through and making notes. I'm happy with my job, don't get me wrong, but my business idea is something I've wanted to do for years. I attempted it on a small scale during the pandemic, but quit after the first lockdown was over. But now I have a passion to get it going full-time.
You’re going to be the next Andrew Tate.

Star-Lord

Good luck brother. Be prepared for a lot of long hours the first few years.
All the books state that there's a very high risk of facing long days (and nights) with little-to-none profit for the first five years, and that's if your business manages to stay open following the first year, which, according to these, only 2/5 businesses manage to keep going after the first twelve months. So, that's fun.

Thaedolus

Well just got back into town after a 25 mile charity bike ride for my wife’s work…quite the contrast seeing people with all sorts of disabilities grind out a ride like a bunch of fuckin beasts, then waiting to get coffee at Starbucks and let’s just say the crowd here hasn’t met a version of fructose they don’t like…

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
My lazy friend who is the laziest person in the history of the world is so lazy he didn't feel like turning on his laptop, going to a site to download movies and stream them to his TV, that he ordered the blu rays of the movies on Amazon. And he's the least tech savvy person in the world, so he accidentally ordered foreign versions of two of the movies(they're not popular movies, so they probably were some of the first listings that came up) and they don't work in his blu ray player. But he's also too lazy to return them so he basically is just eating $40 for nothing.

More on the adventures of my lazy friend as they happen.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Actually my feet deserve their own account, they're nice feet. Small but always get me where I need to go. I'd post a picture of them but my husband told me not to because... and I shit you not...there are guys getting off on feet.

shocked oh my GIF
Interesting that your husband would know that. :pie_thinking:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I could never get into Red Dwarf and I don't know why. I loved every other British comedy PBS would play growing up. Still can't connect to it even now.

Thaedolus

I could never get into Red Dwarf and I don't know why. I loved every other British comedy PBS would play growing up. Still can't connect to it even now.
I was always mad when this show was on and not the anime hour, which my PBS station inexplicably had on most Sunday nights. Evangelion and some other show I can’t remember the name of with a robot girl, all uncensored too. Always exciting to see some anime titties when you’re like 13.

Edit

The other show was Key the Metal Idol. I don’t remember liking it much but there was the occasional anime titties and that kept me tuning in. I’ve been racking my brain trying to remember the name the last couple hours

Last edited:

*Nightwing

Banned
I taught Daphne how to spread her paws like a fuckin' boss.
Sexy! Those tiny hands would make my micro penis look huge!

Out of morbid curiosity; how does one get Vaseline out of gerbil hair? I apologize as I know gerbils/hamsters apple/oranges but whom else do I have to inquire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom