• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prison Mike

Banned
Ah, I see now why Teezy asked me back in May via DM if I missed the politics section. I didn't know he had his own board and was trying to recruit people for it. Here it was:

7ZkMIkD.png
I don't see him inviting you anywhere in those messages tbf

Prison Mike

Banned
It wasn't that message that got the ban. There was another one from what teezzy told me. It's since been deleted.

e: ban is now permanent. rip lil buddy. I hope there are lots of feet wherever you are. :messenger_crying:
Jonathan Cohen Love GIF by CANAL+
perm ban seems a bit unfair n childish to be fair over mentioning a forum but hey ho

Erdrick

Don't really care about all the drama and whatnot but Teezzy did not deserve a ban whatsoever for literally mentioning another site. He's also not recruiting for "his" site.

Whatever will be will be, but you guys banned a legitimately good person over insecurities, IMO. I get banning problem users and such but Teezzy was very genuine and was not troublesome in the slightest. It's sad when I see a place struggling to populate it's userbase, go and ban someone who didn't earn one.

Anyway, carry on.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Don't really care about all the drama and whatnot but Teezzy did not deserve a ban whatsoever for literally mentioning another site. He's also not recruiting for "his" site.

Whatever will be will be, but you guys banned a legitimately good person over insecurities, IMO. I get banning problem users and such but Teezzy was very genuine and was not troublesome in the slightest. It's sad when I see a place struggling to populate it's userbase, go and ban someone who didn't earn one.

Anyway, carry on.
Teezzy was one of the few genuinely great people here so it absolutely sucks to see him banned.

With all due respect to EL and the rest of the forum, it's GAF's loss

Thaedolus

Update: this place is full of women that span from brood mares to absolute MILfs and I won a free donut for knowing the name of Dumbledore’s Phoenix #biwinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom