• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
Haxan is good people. We've all had rough breakups and he's not just moping about. He's making progress. I'll happily lend my brother an ear in time of need.

ha-gay.gif

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
What’s the point of prescription strength ibuprofen when it’s just 3 OTC pills crammed into one big pill?
Good question.

In Italy we have this for paracetamol, too.
500mg = OTC, 1000mg = prescription.
I mean, if you wanted to commit suicide with it, there's really nothing preventing you anyway.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
As far as ad-targeting goes, or whatever, Twitter thinks I am really, really into AOC and Lauren Boebert and I swear to Christ I have only beat off to them both, in tandem, one single time. I had some images of each open in different browser windows for all of ten minutes. Now everytime I fire up Twitter I have to scroll through all of their tweets from the previous few days before getting to anything else.

nush

As far as ad-targeting goes, or whatever, Twitter thinks I am really, really into AOC and Lauren Boebert and I swear to Christ I have only beat off to them both, in tandem, one single time. I had some images of each open in different browser windows for all of ten minutes. Now everytime I fire up Twitter I have to scroll through all of their tweets from the previous few days before getting to anything else.

Both of them are a solid fap, but you might actually get to hit AOC for real as her bar is so low she's dating a ginger. Boebert gets chad dick. Probably.

BadBurger

Ah, I see now why Teezy asked me back in May via DM if I missed the politics section. I didn't know he had his own board and was trying to recruit people for it. Here it was:

7ZkMIkD.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Ah, I see now why Teezy asked me back in May via DM if I missed the politics section. I didn't know he had his own board and was trying to recruit people for it. Here it was:

7ZkMIkD.png
It's not his site, he's just active over there.

I love talking politics but the current climate doesn't allow for good conversation. You either wind up with an echo chamber or you have overzealous people taking every topic to the point of life or death. Tribalism is shit.

BadBurger

It's not his site, he's just active over there.

I love talking politics but the current climate doesn't allow for good conversation. You either wind up with an echo chamber or you have overzealous people taking every topic to the point of life or death. Tribalism is shit.

Yea. It's pretty much someone tries to make a point or observation, which is followed by someone on the other side personally attacking them or wildly changing the point. I'm just at the point where I will vote and be done with it - peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom