• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Honest question mods, why do I keep getting banned but Adamsapple is still around? Why is it ok to talk shit on Elon Munsk, Joel Biden, Jensen, Jim Ryan, etc, but it's out of line to say bad things about Phil Spencer?

spider-man-gonna-cry.gif

Last edited:

Toons

Don't really care about all the drama and whatnot but Teezzy did not deserve a ban whatsoever for literally mentioning another site. He's also not recruiting for "his" site.

Whatever will be will be, but you guys banned a legitimately good person over insecurities, IMO. I get banning problem users and such but Teezzy was very genuine and was not troublesome in the slightest. It's sad when I see a place struggling to populate it's userbase, go and ban someone who didn't earn one.

Anyway, carry on.

Wait wheres this drama at

I require sustenance

PhaseJump

Banned
Holy dog shit. The site banner up top says GAF runs unobtrusive ads and wants me to white list them or join Gold. But now every forum topic list has a big ad banner between every 2nd or 3rd thread topic.

It's a mess. The whole site is swamped with banners now for the non-gilded, non-adblocker using, mutant scum like me. I assume something is broken.

Last edited:

nush

Holy dog shit. The site banner up top says GAF runs unobtrusive ads and wants me to white list them or join Gold. But now every forum topic list has a big ad banner between every 2nd or 3rd thread topic.

It's a mess. The whole site is swamped with banners now for the non-gilded, non-adblocker using, mutant scum like me. I assume something is broken.

It's compensation for the teezzy teezzy permaban.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
What would be the point when you've just shown you share your DMs with the rest of the forum anyway? Like mentioned and glossed over, someone was banned for that a couple weeks back.

It's not something I would usually do, obviously. I figured it was harmless because, collectively, he was already banned, he was banned for doing one of the worst things I can imagine on a forum like this (basically going after a piece of Evilore's livelihood), and there was nothing salacious in those PM's. It seemed perfectly harmless, only in hindsight was it clear that he was trying to feel me out.

I find it weird that some people are complaining about me sharing those harmless PM's, and are not angry that some guy was actively trying to disrupt the forums while being outwardly cool. I mean, I liked Teezy a lot, he was one of the cooler posters here.

It's not something I would usually do, obviously. I figured it was harmless because, collectively, he was already banned...

You can't be that naïve if you really think we believe that threadbare pseudo-excuse. You knew exactly what you did and you accomplished it by kicking somebody who's already down. I don't even like Teezzy and his annoying obsession with Buffy, but hey can't blame somebody for having a bad taste.

What you did is just outright f*cking shitty.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Why do we all hate BadBurger BadBurger now? This is getting nasty. We should be talking about boobs and butts. Maybe Janes anal fetish but not this.

The sad thing is I had no idea that their forum even existed, and I always tried to be nice to everyone - including most of those that left. But hey, if I become the target of their angst then fine: lay it to me. Send all of your hate and 4chan level insults my way and not towards anyone else here. I'll be their Huckleberry so long as no one else has to logon to GAF and discover a bizarre series of notifications like I did tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom