• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Medical device marketing review: “we only use the best materials…”

You’re just asking for it dude holy shit. Time to go back to bed.

Hey GAF! :) It's been a while, I hope you guys are doing great!

Just been busy with work and life myself, but I recently built my own Gaming PC so that felt satisfying after all these years. Feels nice to not have to search for lower spec games all the time with an older machine.

It really is such a nice alternative as somebody who's primarily always been a console gamer. Starting to get the hang of using the mouse and keyboard too.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hey GAF! :) It's been a while, I hope you guys are doing great!

Just been busy with work and life myself, but I recently built my own Gaming PC so that felt satisfying after all these years. Feels nice to not have to search for lower spec games all the time with an older machine.

It really is such a nice alternative as somebody who's primarily always been a console gamer. Starting to get the hang of using the mouse and keyboard too.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
3 sprigs of alfalfa and a thicc eggplant
Whoa!

Is this you?

eating right cartoon network GIF by Boomerang Official

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
So, that first day at work wasn't particularly nice. That girl who did my job while I was gone, was giving me attitude and kept checking her phone while I had my super motivating pep talk.

It was really awkward. I came in like:

Im Back Ben Barnes GIF by NETFLIX

But they were more like:

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Now I'm sad :messenger_pensive:
Ungrateful co-workers, eh?

Just tell me where, and I'll steal all of their lunches!

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Walk around with a coffee cup. At all times. Show your dominance.
You know what? You're right! That's what happens when you have children. You get soft. You get weak. You stop throwing stuff at people!

And that's when they get to you.

But just like Simba I will fight my way back to my rightful throne!

The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Folks I turned an easy DIY fix the shower knob project into a plumbing emergency. Fuck yeah!

The knob that was broken I fixed just fine, easy peasy. Then I got cocky and thought…may as well replace the other one while I’m at it that first one was so easy-OH GOD TURN THE WATER BACK OFF

Welp.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Folks I turned an easy DIY fix the shower knob project into a plumbing emergency. Fuck yeah!

The knob that was broken I fixed just fine, easy peasy. Then I got cocky and thought…may as well replace the other one while I’m at it that first one was so easy-OH GOD TURN THE WATER BACK OFF

Welp.
Star Wars GIF by O&O, Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom