• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
mad isn't the same as bored

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Catphish

So I made this thread: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/im-a-lucky-boy.1660959/

Is it a high-quality thread? Not at all. High-effort? Also no. It was just a simple burst of enthusiasm and anticipation for some fun shit I'm playing, and fun-looking shit on the horizon.

Did it really deserve to be locked? For what reason, exactly? Just for being low-effort? Hey, the emotion was genuine. Is simple excitement for video games something that's too basic for a video game forum?

Also, would it be too much to ask that an explanation be given when a thread is locked? I'd like to avoid the embarrassment in the future.

I mean, I'm no valued contributor to NeoGAF by any stretch, but certainly I've been around long enough that a little courtesy isn't too much to ask?

Thaedolus

Murder kitty was apparently scrappin it up…I heard some yowling about 5AM and got up to see what was up, but didn’t really see what was happening. Just now noticed he’s got a patch of fur missing on a hind leg and a couple puncture wounds. Methinks a territorial dispute in which diplomacy failed. Will update more as this war progresses. He seems to be on a rampage against the annual fall mice invasion though, so extra tuna friskies for him

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Murder kitty was apparently scrappin it up…I heard some yowling about 5AM and got up to see what was up, but didn’t really see what was happening. Just now noticed he’s got a patch of fur missing on a hind leg and a couple puncture wounds. Methinks a territorial dispute in which diplomacy failed. Will update more as this war progresses. He seems to be on a rampage against the annual fall mice invasion though, so extra tuna friskies for him
Took me a while to realize this wasn't a rap diss.

Thaedolus

so my wife sells a bunch of toys and shit we don’t use on Facebook all the time and today I was like, what’re you doing with all that money?

“The last six months that’s all just been Venmo’d to your mom for your cell phone bill if you haven’t noticed…”

denzel washington GIF

Thaedolus

Your mom pays your cellphone bill?
I’m on two joint plans with my parents: cell phone family plan, and car wash plan because I was a fool and bought a black truck. So every month we Venmo them $62 to cover my share of both. I use their HBO and xfinity accounts too but don’t tell the feds

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
That Chubb injury is still messing with me.

There have only been a handful of gruesome injuries in sports, and this is one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom