• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
A random thought popped into my head:

What happened to that forum back in the day trying to recruit Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage ?

I think it was called kiwifarms or something? I can't find it.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It's an occasional source of shame that I have been here near on ten years and haven't done anything tag worthy. Especially when I see someone who joined in Feb 23 and makes a thread along the lines of 'I farted and then I shit' and immediately gets tagged as 'fart shitter' and then gets permabanned two weeks later.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
It's an occasional source of shame that I have been here near on ten years and haven't done anything tag worthy. Especially when I see someone who joined in Feb 23 and makes a thread along the lines of 'I farted and then I shit' and immediately gets tagged as 'fart shitter' and then gets permabanned two weeks later.
Just buy gold to get a gold tag.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Quoting this So I can get a tag and not you.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

That's basically my story, except replace "fart" with "hamster" and "shit" with "prostitution".

Thaedolus

Going back to the old GAF (where I think I did have a tag or two) it's been over 20 here bruh, don't sweat it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Most tags back when were not a positive thing. I always saw it as a positive to avoid getting a tag.

Nowadays I couldn’t care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom