• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Ux6R702.jpg

Thaedolus

Aww yiss, when the neighbor kid came over earlier and my wife wasn’t here I’m like nahhh go away, I’m not dealing with that.

Wife comes home, kid comes back, now her hair is tangled up in my kid’s drone blades and the wife is like freaking out that she might need to cut this girl’s hair. Yeah dude that’s why I said go the fuck away earlier, what is you thinking inviting her in??

Women. Amirite

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I either pulled a Alpha move friday or had my teeth kicked in last friday.

Why? Traffic etiquette lol

Last edited:
*middle of the night fridge run*

Oh shit we got chocolate milk in this bitch? alright…

This is me with Jalapeno cheese. I have mostly stopped after dinner snacking this year but I still see this in the fridge, when grabbing a drink in the middle of the night, and have that I-must-devour-the-whole-block feeling tugging at the back of my mind.

mv_jalapeno.ashx

Thaedolus

This is me with Jalapeno cheese. I have mostly stopped after dinner snacking this year but I still see this in the fridge, when grabbing a drink in the middle of the night, and have that I-must-devour-the-whole-block feeling tugging at the back of my mind.

mv_jalapeno.ashx
Bro the cranberry jalapeño onion cilantro cream cheese spread my wife made demands I shove that shit in my mouth with a wheat thin…somehow I’m still making weight right now, but barely

Thaedolus

I can only repeat myself:

It's like coming home and listening to my dad who recently discovered "X".

"Look look, that one lady liked my post. I even got a heart emoji from her. But then there's this one poster. I mean what does that even mean "toxic masculinity"? I'm not toxic! I'm gonna write an email!"

I Feel This Love GIF by Danica McKellar
Can you pinch my cheek too?

one on my face don’t make it weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom