• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping

uhB1q6y.gif

Mods can whip me as much as they want but i was born a bad boy

Thaedolus

Me; I think my mental health would benefit from being able to just get takeout Chinese once or twice a month

Wife: ok what if we try…

Me: goddammit!!!

Peggies

Gold Member
I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. I should be thinking about cookies and gifts and christmas lights. Instead I'm thinking about Isreali hostages suffering (I don't want to begin to imagine what exactly) and Ukraine soldiers who are probably freezing at the moment and upcoming summer that will certainly break another terrible heat record and how I will ever be able to pay for a decent school for my children.

I think I'm really sad, guys.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. I should be thinking about cookies and gifts and christmas lights. Instead I'm thinking about Isreali hostages suffering (I don't want to begin to imagine what exactly) and Ukraine soldiers who are probably freezing at the moment and upcoming summer that will certainly break another terrible heat record and how I will ever be able to pay for a decent school for my children.

I think I'm really sad, guys.
While your empathy is commendable don't think too much and cut down on watching the news. That shit is out of your control.

Focus on caring & loving those in your inner circle. If everyone could do that the world would be a much better place.

The best I can do on my end is a Gafting sprinkle which removes those penis pills ads.

Now get on those cookies and Xmas lights! 😃

Peggies

Gold Member
While your empathy is commendable don't think too much and cut down on watching the news. That shit is out of your control.

Focus on caring & loving those in your inner circle. If everyone could do that the world would be a much better place.

The best I can do on my end is a Gafting sprinkle which removes those penis pills ads.

Now get on those cookies and Xmas lights! 😃
Bill Murray Christmas GIF by filmeditor

You're absolutely right! Thank you so much for your gaft and you're wise words.

Also watching "Christmas Vacation" helped a lot!

AND of course that GTA VI trailer Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage . Thanks for reminding me that there's still hope!

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Had to google it but good to know. I'll be as silent as the dead!

How come you guys already have your trees? Sales here start only around the 10th :(
In the UK artificial trees with pre-lit led lights tend to be more popular over real trees for ease of use and when Christmas is over get stored away. So once you buy one they tend to last a long time and people pull them out of the loft and stick them up on the 1st of December.

Peggies

Gold Member
In the UK artificial trees with pre-lit led lights tend to be more popular over real trees for ease of use and when Christmas is over get stored away. So once you buy one they tend to last a long time and people pull them out of the loft and stick them up on the 1st of December.
Artificial what now :eek:?!

your pitch was very convincing!

Happy Nft GIF by OOZ&mates

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm guessing squats is what caused it?

dead lift, I'm gonna take it easy on the weights for a month or two now and just do cardio cause I have an international wedding to go to early next year and I don't want to be injured for it.

gotten a lot better today but still felt like my back was locked up when i woke up.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Core/back pain is the worst. I sprained or cracked a rib a few years ago and I literally could not roll out of bed to that side. My wife had to push me to roll me out it one morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom