• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could only dream. Best country in the world. Best weather. Best women. Best beer. Best weed. Best sense of humour. Best lifestyle.

Everybody else is just envious and jealous.
anachoic.jpg

Mista

Banned
We are the only country that has an entire continent to ourselves. We are not share housing like you plebs.

Who’s the peasant really?
What continent?? You were homeless until everyone decided its okay for you to join us in Asia. Who are you shitting popa?

Last edited:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Well guys its been fun. But, I think it's time for me to pack it up. I've accomplished what I set out to do.

I've made brap brap cry multiple times now. Besides Melon Melon I'd say I have made him cry the most. I've reduced Papa Papa to a salty mess. For the past few months I've consistently made him my bitch over and over again. Once you make him stop reacting to your posts. You know your insults are stinging hard. Speaking of hard stinging Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity sorry if I didn't spend enough time on you. I got a little carried away. I'd like to think our little reactions were enough. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima you were fun to interact with. You don't take this shit seriously and it was always enjoyable flaming each other. JimiNutz JimiNutz and Rentahamster Rentahamster you boys made me laugh on the regular.

EviLore EviLore this is a good place and I had a lot of fun here. Keep up the good work.

For real though. I got a work assignment and I will be out of the country for a while. Peace out bros.

To all the others. If you're planning a KKK/White Supremacist rally. Please wait until I get back so I can insult you all.

Well guys its been fun. But, I think it's time for me to pack it up. I've accomplished what I set out to do.

I've made brap brap cry multiple times now. Besides Melon Melon I'd say I have made him cry the most. I've reduced Papa Papa to a salty mess. For the past few months I've consistently made him my bitch over and over again. Once you make him stop reacting to your posts. You know your insults are stinging hard. Speaking of hard stinging Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity sorry if I didn't spend enough time on you. I got a little carried away. I'd like to think our little reactions were enough. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima you were fun to interact with. You don't take this shit seriously and it was always enjoyable flaming each other. JimiNutz JimiNutz and Rentahamster Rentahamster you boys made me laugh on the regular.

EviLore EviLore this is a good place and I had a lot of fun here. Keep up the good work.

For real though. I got a work assignment and I will be out of the country for a while. Peace out bros.

To all the others. If you're planning a KKK/White Supremacist rally. Please wait until I get back so I can insult you all.
RICHARD, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT WHEN SFV CE IS COMING OUT SO SOON :messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_heart:

Bryank75

Banned
I feel like this year will be the year where the tides will turn with the other place. It's fucking election year and i feel like there will be a graveyard of accounts over there and plenty of them will come back here. EvilLore and the team better be prepared
That place is a disgrace, the way they bully people and act like they are simultaneously superior is disgusting.

Edit: 675 now...

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
I remember the months and months during the recovery when low 200s was the norm and spiking above 300 active users was something special.

Hopefully the community up to this point has demonstrated its own quality and pluck, which attracts more like-minded posters, who in turn add more quality content for us all to discuss.
Same, it's really amazing that such a recovery has been possible. But I guess Evilore and the mod team made this place a very good place to discuss gaming etc.
It feels homely almost, if you get me? The banter, the characters, the meaningful discussions... make it very much worthwhile.

Mista

Banned

Sit your ass down. You'll have free time and you can always hop in here

Good luck with your assignment mate

plushyp

To members who have hidden their online status, are you able to see the "last seen" or "currently viewing" activity of other members who have it on?

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Whats the use of having it off since it shows anyways? I have mine off. Both the activity and online :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom