• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphae

Banned
I turned on the "others can see me online" because there have been times where I wanted to PM someone and it's handy to know if they're online or not, but I never really understood the point in letting people see what I'm looking at moment to moment, I turn that off.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
750+ online? What the hell happened? We getting invaded by bots or something? Did a credible leak get posted somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
750+ online? What the hell happened? We getting invaded by bots or something? Did a credible leak get posted somewhere?

The "sleeper cells" are activated!

giphy.gif

Papa

Banned
Well guys its been fun. But, I think it's time for me to pack it up. I've accomplished what I set out to do.

I've made brap brap cry multiple times now. Besides @Melon I'd say I have made him cry the most. I've reduced Papa Papa to a salty mess. For the past few months I've consistently made him my bitch over and over again. Once you make him stop reacting to your posts. You know your insults are stinging hard. Speaking of hard stinging Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity sorry if I didn't spend enough time on you. I got a little carried away. I'd like to think our little reactions were enough. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima you were fun to interact with. You don't take this shit seriously and it was always enjoyable flaming each other. @JimiNutz and Rentahamster Rentahamster you boys made me laugh on the regular.

@EviLore this is a good place and I had a lot of fun here. Keep up the good work.

For real though. I got a work assignment and I will be out of the country for a while. Peace out bros.

To all the others. If you're planning a KKK/White Supremacist rally. Please wait until I get back so I can insult you all.

Catch ya cunt

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Was the software behind the Online statistics counter counting double? Looks like it's back to normal.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe, I didn't see loads of new people although there were a few. The numbers are still up on normal though...

Oh, for sure, but it was seriously suddenly double today to what it has been the last couple of weeks around this time of day.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I noticed GAF was running really weird and slow just before I went to bed last night.

Maybe it was some sort of DDos attack?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Gave you shit for what? There's a difference between sharing a heartwarming message and something that isn't supposed to be shared

Mind you I don't know what have you done but I assume you fucked up as always
I was kicked out of the cool kids club and ostracized because I joked about leaking PMs, and people thought I would actually do it.

To be fair though, I probably shouldn't have joked about it, but I legitimately thought they knew I was kidding and would never actually do it.

But it's in the past.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I was kicked out of the cool kids club and ostracized because I joked about leaking PMs, and people thought I would actually do it.

To be fair though, I probably shouldn't have joked about it, but I legitimately thought they knew I was kidding and would never actually do it.

But it's in the past.
Meh, thats really nothing. People just loves to overreact on here🤷🏻‍♂️

brap

Banned

But it's in the past.
just come back to the club retard

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

But it's in the past.
That's not completely correct.

None of you were ever cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom