• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batzi

Banned
B8ot_pCCEAA2saE.jpg:large
He was rehearsing. Most likely it's a gameplay presentation.
becuase it's not going to be live sreamed, is there going to be any live blog solution. ?
We have nothing.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

The V looks like two exclamation marks because there is a space in that V and I think this should symbolize the two sons, Solid and Liquid.

He was rehearsing. Most likely it's a gameplay presentation.
We have nothing.

Yeah, probably gameplay presentation at TGS and maybe a new trailer with release date on that playstation event in february

I believe we are getting a window (please be no later than "Summer 2015") at the event, since Kojima traveled and is presenting the game himself on stage. That, and they've been teasing it a bit between the latest Koji Sta and KojiPro tweets.

The V looks like two exclamation marks because there is a space in that V and I think this should symbolize the two sons, Solid and Liquid.

Good point! I do think it'll be a focus of the game. Especially since one of the last lines (chronologically) heard in Peace Walker was about "the sons."

Sn4ke_911

I believe we are getting a window (please be no later than "Summer 2015") at the event, since Kojima traveled and is presenting the game himself on stage. That, and they've been teasing it a bit between the latest Koji Sta and KojiPro tweets.

Good point! I do think it'll be a focus of the game. Especially since one of the last lines (chronologically) heard in Peace Walker was about "the sons."

Since this is a smaller event I think they could show mother base customization and explain how everything works.

Yeah, I also think the tagline "From FOX, Two Phantoms were born" is talking about the two sons, Solid and Liquid.

Since this is a smaller event I think they could show mother base customization and explain how everything works.

Yeah, I also think the tagline "From FOX, Two Phantoms were born" is talking about the two sons, Solid and Liquid.

Yeah, for sure. It'd be nice if we got a glimpse of how that actually works! Mother Base can be freaking huge; watched the gamescom footage and started looking off in the distance and my jaw dropped to see shells of Mother Base seemingly miles away.

Agreed!

Yeah, for sure. It'd be nice if we got a glimpse of how that actually works! Mother Base can be freaking huge; watched the gamescom footage and started looking off in the distance and my jaw dropped to see shells of Mother Base seemingly miles away.

Agreed!

I still cant wrap my mind around the concept of mother base.

Sn4ke_911

Agreed!

I still cant wrap my mind around the concept of mother base.

Yeah it would be the perfect time to show that stuff now. And after the presentation they should upload the video with Sean Eyestone's narration, boom.

I'm still in shock that they decided not to live stream the biggest game they have there.

Yeah, dude. Makes no sense. Then again, TpGS takes place over the course of several days -- maybe they show the footage presented tonight during the second or third day? ;_; They have streams for other games like Bloodborne and The Order 1886, so yeah, makes no sense not to show MGSV.

Yeah, dude. Makes no sense. Then again, TpGS takes place over the course of several days -- maybe they show the footage presented tonight during the second or third day? ;_; They have streams for other games like Bloodborne and The Order 1886, so yeah, makes no sense not to show MGSV.

Maybe they know we get a release date and want to keep their stream stable and prevent it from server overload.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

maybe they wanted people to come to the show, and thought having a stream of the biggest game would turn people off
ridiculous because im not going to taiwan just to see a 1 hour demo

JayEH

Need to make the pre order layout better for all the people pre ordering after the release date announcement today.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

i've been playing persona 4 all this time and now it's 5:30am hory shit

Who's your waifu?

It better be Rise or Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom