• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond Dogs!

19.gif

my-friend-has-two-really-derp-dogs-78049.jpg

Dermernd Dergs with me

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually hoping for a December release ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Don't want everyone to get a headstart on MGO while I'm abroad

Batzi

Banned
I thought he just said Sony weren't streaming it? but not sure it'll be on that twitch site either, I had a look at their old stream and couldn't find many stage shows.

Live stream or not we still going to demand a direct feed footage and eventually a 1080p60fps download.

JayEH

If konami is on their game they will publish the TPGS footage/info as soon as the event finishes on their website or youtube.

Chinner

Banned
I've spent like 2 days stressing myself trying to get this stealth speedrun attempt on Classified Intel Acquisition down. I've been trying to escape with the jeep, but it's a little obvious so tweaked it a little.

Finally managed to get a run at 1:55.533. It's not like the best run but it's a competitive one, it has me at #14 for stealth runs on PS4 leader board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2vy-V-c96U

I like to think it's a true Big Boss run. I like to think Dawg would be proud of me.

JayEH

I've spent like 2 days stressing myself trying to get this stealth speedrun attempt Classified Intel Acquisition down. I've been trying to escape with the jeep, but it's a little obvious so tweaked it a little.

Finally managed to get a run at 1:55.533. It's not like the best run but it's a competitive one, it has me at #14 for stealth runs on Ps4 leaderboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2vy-V-c96U

I like to think it's a true Big Boss run!

Nice.I see you used the idroid app. I tried doing that on my runs but I'm too clumsy to do it. D:

I also know if you skip the cutscene in the beginning at a certain moment you get a more favorable starting point on the jeep.

Chinner

Banned
Nice.I see you used the idroid app. I tried doing that on my runs but I'm too clumsy to do it. D:

I also know if you skip the cutscene in the beginning at a certain moment you get a more favorable starting point on the jeep.

Yeah, I found that out after the run. You can also get past that first tower without having to distract the guard

I've only started using the Idroid app, it's really cool actually. It's not really speedrun friendly though as you need to click the helicopter icon and then hold down on the screen for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom