• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess we're going to be watching twitter for announcements and info? Or what other source do we have since there isn't going to be no streams.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
For the record i'm not a creeper who searches for this stuff, this just popped up on my twitter feed.

B8oFGvkCQAAuvzy.jpg

dc89

Fuck, 7 hours 20 minutes or so.
It's like going to bed on Christmas Eve. Last time I did that I got news of a Chicken Hat. Kojima pls.

Jindrax

I had to buy white wine for the chicken stew I'm making (it's almost done).

So I will be drinking the rest of the bottle tonight.

I should have made Gallo pinto in memory of Paz. *pours alcohol on the ground* :'<

Uhm no! You do not pour one out for Paz!
She was an agent of Cypher! Our enemy!

Rajang

Uhm no! You do not pour one out for Paz!
She was an agent of Cypher! Our enemy!

At the end of GZ she basicaly saves BB. She was loyal to BB in the end. And with the tapes in PW you realise she struggled with her mission and that she dif it more out of fear for Cypher than hate for BB. She had the best time of her life when she was in Mother Base.

Jindrax

At the end of GZ she basicaly saves BB. She was loyal to BB in the end. And with the tapes in PW you realise she struggled with her mission and that she dif it more out of fear for Cypher than hate for BB. She had the best time of her life when she was in Mother Base.

War... Has changed.

Dawg

I've spent like 2 days stressing myself trying to get this stealth speedrun attempt on Classified Intel Acquisition down. I've been trying to escape with the jeep, but it's a little obvious so tweaked it a little.

Finally managed to get a run at 1:55.533. It's not like the best run but it's a competitive one, it has me at #14 for stealth runs on PS4 leader board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2vy-V-c96U

I like to think it's a true Big Boss run. I like to think Dawg would be proud of me.

you're... pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom