• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
and my collection is only the ps3 games...
i bought pw psp digital, didnt have a ps2 and was way too young when i had my ps1...

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
You step aside. ;)

10952554_1466905043534395_1745328426_n.jpg

One day i will mod my car as well

My favourite dungeon so far is Rise.

That music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbdGvTpMwg

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I know, right? That song gets me so hype to defeat shadows! I like the look of the dungeon, too; almost mesmerizing. Not my favorite, but it's up there because so much actually happens in terms of story and gameplay (boss battles, rather). My two favorite dungeons are a bit closer towards the end of the game, so I won't spoil anything, but I think if you enjoy what you've come across thus far, then you should really like what's ahead!

Do you guys think there is any technical reason that mgs 2 couldn't have had a 3rd person camera like subsistence?

It was probably a design choice to link it with mgs1 for thematic reasons and also some design reasons but it would have been interesting to p?at it that way in the mgs HD collection as a change.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys think there is any technical reason that mgs 2 couldn't have had a 3rd person camera like subsistence?

It was probably a design choice to link it with mgs1 for thematic reasons and also some design reasons but it would have been interesting to p?at it that way in the mgs HD collection as a change.

It's a design choice, I imagine a MGS2 with free camera would be as broken as Twin Snakes

It's a design choice, I imagine a MGS2 with free camera would be as broken as Twin Snakes

I think so too but I dont see how the free camera would break it. As long as you are still stationary for aiming and shooting it shouldn't Change much. If anything it would make the game harder to see the whole room at once in many cases.

Still think it would be an interesting feature next time it gets rereleased.

Dawg

I think the private event is Destination Playstation because the latter is private.

Well yeah but remember that the press played and saw lot of games at destination playstation 2014. Games that would release during fall.

MGS will be there.

The "pick-me-up" of Digoxin that Ishmael injects into Big Boss in the hospital demo is a formula extracted from the Foxglove plant.

27.4.jpeg

Clever, Kojima. Very clever.

JayEH

@Kojima_Pro_Live

"We'd like to say thank you to the fans for their enthusiasm but to clarify we did not tease a new game at the Taipei Game Show"

"The trailer screencap in question is from SCE and not affiliated with Kojima Productions or Metal Gear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom