• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpable

As i said in the other thread.

It's not even denial. The font and texture was iconic, the fact that only 2 appeared on the countdown is suspicious, and the fact that they had this particular guy be the one to bring the news out...

Not to mention the simple fact that MGR was the most successful PG game to date and KojiPro were very satisfied with their collaboration with PG. Even before this 'tease' i was certain that MGR2 is happening sometime in the future, and there are many of my posts in the PG Community thread to prove that.

I thought Bayonetta was.

Batzi

Banned
Batzi has like 25 shirts. Ask him.

True.
I find it hard to believe that literally no one in here has a Foxhound t-shit. Y'all are no help ;_;

I do brother!

Me and Ken during PW's launch in NA

30208_1435988573961_6393722_n.jpg

Or this one

10616227_10203635792989624_4139263964428577583_n.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
No the first was custom made by me. The back of that same shirt is this

30208_1436216459658_1937695_n.jpg

What's with the jealousy? xD
I was telling him that I flew all the way from the Middle East (where I used to live) just to see him.

Man this is awesome Batzi, you are one lucky dude. I would never wash my hand again if i shaked Kojima's hand.

Batzi

Banned
o my
stephania has competition
also batzi hook me up to where i can buy a shirt

Well most of them are either limited editions or from Uniqlo or a third party. The ones from Uniqlo are only available when a new game launches or a special event is around like the 25th anniversary. Expect a new bunch of shirts to come out around the time TPP launches. I'll be there.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Batzi's dream is to be a model and present the Metal Gear Collection 2015.

Dawg

Why are people so anal about Grey Fox? Grey and Gray are both acceptable. it's not because Kojima decided to pick Gray that Grey is incorrent, bruh. It was even Grey Fox in the MSX2 version.

Really don't see the problem. I call SS Sturdy Snake all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom