• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie helps your case but but all of the P4 cast together can't compare to Mitsuru!

image.php

Nice avatar! Mitsuru is pretty hard to top, I admit, but Margaret is the best waifu the series has seen to date!!!!

Åesop;150202937 said:
Massive banning going on in the super bowl thread. Seems like using a certain 2Pac term causes it

Wow. "Thug" is a bannable offense (even in the context of the Seattle Seahawks players throwing the first punch for no other reason than they are losing a football game), but "punk ass bitches" is totally acceptable. :lol

Marie & Naoto are the top waifus!

Why exactly got JayEH banned?

My man! Hell yeah.

He used the term "thug." At least, that's what I gathered from his post history since the ban-hammer was being dropped in the Super Bowl OT. Considering the context - Seattle Seahawks players throwing punches simply because they're losing a football game, when the game is lost - I can't say that their behavior wasn't "thuggish," especially if we are going by the given definition of "thug," which is "a violent man."

i love all of u

Even s4nic

I love you, too, Dawg!

Even S4nic_911 -- that traitorous dog!

My man! Hell yeah.

He used the term "thug." At least, that's what I gathered from his post history since the ban-hammer was being dropped in the Super Bowl OT. Considering the context - Seattle Seahawks players throwing punches simply because they're losing a football game, when the game is lost - I can't say that their behavior wasn't "thuggish," especially if we are going by the given definition of "thug," which is "a violent man."

I have no idea what you are talking about. I guess it has something to do with football.

Rajang

WTF!? How many secrets has Ground Zeroes?! I never saw that! I seriously play every mission for hours now. There is probably more and more to find!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C7xTN9QAVA

Not that big of a secret, honestly. If you just follow the mission, "threaten" the Intel guy like you're supposed to and then spy on him again, that dialogue happens after a minute or two.

Did this in my third playthrough when I was looking for info from talking guards.

Also on Uknighted channel (dedicated Metal Gear channel) they show this part everytime they do a GZ story playthrough.

Akiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom