• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

That is such a great design. I'm pretty good at
following instructions for
Photoshop. Could someone (or if it's yours Snake, you) explain how I'd go about creating something like that? (Fingerprint design within a logo/vector/png image)

Gaf logo alpha in a folder maybe so you can change layers in there as you please.
under it the finger print that has the colors multiplied or overlayed on top

should be all. at least that is how i would do it.

Chinner

Banned
i've watched this 10 times and i still can't figure out how you got the 2nd guy on the guard tower

Bullets/grenades fall over distance. What I do is that when I aim at the second guard, I use the antenna on the watch tower as a reference, and aim the bottom of the scope just above it.

Bullets/grenades fall over distance. What I do is that when I aim at the second guard, I use the antenna on the watch tower as a reference, and aim the bottom of the scope just above it.

yeah, i didn't realize it was a grenade. looked to high an aim for bullet drop. nicely done

JayEH

Chinner

Banned
The stealth trial fails on reflex, so that thing you asked Tora about recently is sort of in, combined with no kills/alerts.

Is it? Hopefully it is, it's not fair to compare reflex/no reflex runs as they both use the mechanics of the game differently.

This run itself is based on reflex and triggering an alert ,as you need reflex to take out the guards as fast as possible. It's the opposite of stealthy.

Is it? Hopefully it is, it's not fair to compare reflex/no reflex runs as they both use the mechanics of the game differently.

This run itself is based on reflex and triggering an alert ,as you need reflex to take out the guards as fast as possible. It's the opposite of stealthy.

It wouldn't change anything in this case as you'd still be killing if you weren't spotted, but if there are any trials with a Steath condition you won't be able to use reflex in them.
Nice shot btw.

I really enjoy how every page has at least one person who hasn't been around in a few days, or maybe even weeks, or months, and they just look around at the carnage and wreckage and say...

"What the fuck happened here? You people are insane."

Yukiko and Rise are the best of both worlds.

If I had to pick one it would be Yukiko since she would always be there for you and take care of you since she will own an inn.
Yuka-tan Peninsula is where it's at.

I have no idea wat I'm talking about, I barely played a bit of P3:FES.

I really enjoy how every page has at least one person who hasn't been around in a few days, or maybe even weeks, or months, and they just look around at the carnage and wreckage and say...

"What the fuck happened here? You people are insane."
I used to be that guy. Now I guess I'm just used to it. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Yukiko and Rise are the best of both worlds.

If I had to pick one it would be Yukiko since she would always be there for you and take care of you since she will own an inn.

Hi, my name is JayEH, and I support shit-tier garbage waifus.

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Juicy Bob

Good God Chinner you've got some skills.

My favourite Ground Zero videos are the ones where Big Boss is just legging it around the base and generally fucking shit up like he gives literally zero fucks.

Gaf logo alpha in a folder maybe so you can change layers in there as you please.
under it the finger print that has the colors multiplied or overlayed on top

should be all. at least that is how i would do it.

BUn0gUF.jpg

TJt146O.jpg

Fun story, Brau. I was actually Dexter this year for Halloween. I'm pretty pissed I didn't think to bring the beard to take on and off.

TheBoss1

I don't care what anyone else says. Sins of the Father E3 2013 trailer is the best trailer ever! Is there something wrong with me since I still have not grown tired of hearing it after nearly 2 years? Amazing stuff!

LD, show tits.

iGpsPn1.gif

Love Deterrence, you are but casual scum. Why don't you play a real Shin Mugami Tensei game like nocturne or strange journey?

Visuals novels is shit. I'll be here fighting in the name of Chaos while you cling to Chie. Can you even take on the armies of YHVH, and fight in the name of Chaos? I'll bet you dream of holding Chie's hand instead of claiming the world in Lucifer's own glory.

She is 16 dude ...wtf.

Yeah, dude, seriously. Dafuq?!

LD loves Marie.

She's the best!

But of course she is!

Could be worse, could be this

https://i.imgur.com/E0fQifZ.jpg

Could be......

Too bad Persona dont have 18+ version. I would like to bang that young mother and Nurse while Yuuta would watch.

In my country people officially can have sex age 16 and more.

iGpsPn1.gif

Too bad it's a puzzle game.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom